Chapter VI

Usually when Cho Eun doesn't have the mood to touch her education books, she would always hide in the library's garden and enjoy peaceful sceneries and sometimes fast asleep if there's no one around.

"Cho Eun!!" The librarian, Hyun Ri cried out aloud. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?! Don't think that you're able to snoop in here and sleep again!"

"Aish! I'm going to read, not sleep! Is there any new books to read? Or you need my help?"

"Oh, no thanks, that time you help me was my hell day... The new books are on the new shelf. But they're history. i doubt you read the whole book." She gave a small snort and laughed at Cho Eun.

"I'll prove to you I'll be able to read one of those hostory books! Don't try to tease me!" Said Cho Eun as she released a bit of the dark aura that she have learned when she was small.

Hyun Ri shivered and left quickly. "I'll chat with you next time. You meanie~"

Cho Eun saw Hyun Ri left and went over to the new shelf to find hose new books to read and kill time.

The War, Our History..... Sounds interesting~

She took the book out with her alice of levitation and went to the library's garden to gobble the facts in the book.

Because Cho Eun was raised by the Leaders, she didn't have to read history but she hears them as bedtime story when she was small. Jade and Sera take turns to read for her and the purple-greenish dragon will sometimes read for her as well. Basically, she have been hearing the same story over and over like a tape recorder when all of them gather and have food together.

[ Our land has 12 princes protecting our plot for several decades and they have pass their job to the younger generation to protect us again, from all danger, from all harm and save us all.

....

To maintain peace, the princes divided themselves into 2 groups. The M and K. Short for the Mind and Kind. The Mind was protecting the plot of land in the North while the Kind is protecting the South of the land.

....

In the year 3010, it was decades when the old prince from the past leave everything for the new generations. A year when every citizen thought of having a peaceful life. But everything gone wrong.

Nobody knows who started the war but everyone knew it was the Mind from the North who launch their alice. The alice of nuclear. It was then the war was born.

Killings and many died recklessly in the war........]

Cho Eun closed the book and head towards the closest coziest place she could find and sat down peacefully.

But she didn't notice that her surroundings had changed tremendously. To the others, everything may seem normal but only Cho Eun knew the difference. Just that she was too immerse by the history book.

Suddenly, Cho Eun jolted away from her seat. There's water everywhere!

"Who's there?!" she called out loudly.

"It's only me." Cho Eun trailed the voice and found the its owner.

Surprised. Shocked. Dumbfounded.

Both of them stood there. Staring at each other.

To Cho Eun, this guy is a guy with full of familiarity. She felt like she knew him but ......

"It's you....." He muttered.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Lu Han...." He brought his hands up to touched her face. It's soft and tender and LuHan immediately knew that she was the one that he was looking for.

Cho Eun stood there. Half froze and half amazed. She like the touch of him. She wanted his touch and to be cherish all the time under his warm big and cozy hands.

"I'm going to miss you." LuHan muttered under his breath and hugged her.

"This is a barrier, right?" She asked suddenly. She sensed something was not right outside and she wanted to protect him.

"Why? I don't want to leave you." He said as he hugged a little tighter. He loved her scent of lavender  with a tinge of lemon. 

"Go! Get out of here quickly! There's people!" Cho Eun started to panic as she sensed Hyun Ri outside.

"A little longer? Please?" LuHan begged.

Go! I'll cover you! Just go! Please! GO!!

Immediaately, Cho Eun pushed LuHan away with her alice and made an invisivble force over him. Sending him home.

"There you are, Cho Eun." Said Hyun Ri out of the sudden.

"Hyun Ri?" Cho Eun said surprisingly. I hope she didn't see anything...

"There this book I think yo might find interested." She said as she left the book on the table and went back into the library.

Cho Eun looked at Hyun Ri's back as she left and then stares at the book.

LuHan.....