BTS Jungkook (Romantic and Happy)

This is for @Jungkook0114

I hope you like it :) 

~~~~~

Your name in this story is Kyra

~~~

You and your friends were going to BTS concert tomorrow. You're excited because you really want to meet your bias, Jungkook. It's ike you can't wait to see him. 

Today is BTS concert, you wake up very early because you're so excited. Then after an hour, the concert is already starting. You scream loudly as you watch them. Then you saw Jungkook staring at you, and you blush and you saw him smiling at you while singing beautiful. After the concert it's their fansign. When you're infront of your bias, Jungkook, he ask for your name and you tell him that your name is Kyra. Such a beautiful name with a beautiful face, he said and you blush. Then he signed your album and handed you a small paper with his number on it. Then he said "text or call me and wink"

When you're already in your home, you try to text Jungkook. Then after a minute he replied. Then you and him started to talk about your hobbies, memories etc. You got closer to him. And it's unexpected. Then 2 days after the concert you and Jungkook meet at the beach. Then you started to talk to him. You're so happy with him. 

After 3 months, Jungkook confess his feeling and he said that he love you since the day he met you in the concert. You accept him and you started dating him, it's just like a dream, you really don't expect it to happen. But it's true your dreams come true. After a moment while walking he holds your hand and both of you decided to go to the mall. He buys you a dress, shoes etc. 

You''re so happy, now you're also friends with other BTS members. You always visit their dorm and bring them some foods they like. You also play a game with them. 

After 4 years, it's your 4th anniversary with Jungkook. But he's acting different it's just like he forgot your anniversary. Then you decided to ask what date is today. And he said, oh yeah it's December 1. Then you just look down. You're confuse, you don't know why does he forgot your anniversary. You go to your room feeling sad. Then when you go downstairs, Jungkook is not there anymore. You're wondering where did he go. 

It's already 6 30 pm, then you received a text from Jungkook and he said "Jagiya, please meet me in the park, I have something to tell you" You felt nervous, you think if he wants to break up with you. Then you just forget your negative thoughts and go to the park. Then you saw "Happy 4th Anniversary jagi" Then you just smile you thought he forgot about it, but he doesn't. he's just pretending that he forgot, but he didn't. Then you hug Jungkook. Then he kneeled down and said "Kyra... it's already 4 years since we got together, I think it's the time.. I want you to be my Mrs. Jeon and stay with me for the rest of my life.. So will you marry me Kyra? Then you felt your tears coming, it's tears of joy.. Then you hug him and say ""YES!" Then he kiss you. 

The End

~~~

A/N: Sorry guys if it's short, I hope you like it.