EXO Baekhyun ft. Chanyeol (Continuation of Chanyeol's Broken promise Imagine)

A/N: I decided to write a part two of my imagine, EXO's Chanyeol promise. Someone ask me to write a part two of it a few months ago, but I didn't notice because I was really busy back then. So, I tried my best to make a part two. I hope you like it guys. And it's longer than the part one. 

~~~

Myung Hee's Pov

As I was sitting here watching the snow falls, someone said "Can I sit with you?" And when I look up it's Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol's best friend. I just nod and he gave me a smile and he sat beside me.

Him: It's beautiful right?

He said while looking at the snow. I nod and he smiled while looking at the snow.

Him: By the way, I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun.

Me: I know.

Him: And you are Myung Hee right?

Me: How did you know?

He chuckle and said "Chanyeol is talking about you a lot."

I look down when he mention the name "Chanyeol." It's just, I don't want to remember anymore, I really want to forget him, but my heart doesn't want that to happen.

Him: Hey, why are you sad?

Me: Ah.. aniyo, I'm fine and don't mind me.

Him: No you're not. Is it because of Chanyeol?

At first I don't want to tell him the truth, because we're not close. It was the first time that I saw and talk to him.

Him: Don't worry, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell him.

Me: To be honest... yes it's all because of him. I don't know what happened to him, what happened to us, but... I just wish that I can bring back time so that I can bring it to the day that I met him. I just wish that I didn't met him. He hurts me a lot. He broke his promise, and I never thought that he can do that. I guess... maybe it was all just a lie. He already found someone who's better than me, prettier than me and most of all, the one who can love him more than the way I loved him.

It became silent for a while, until he said "You really love him, do you?" I nod. "Sometimes, some promises were meant to be broken. I know that he loves you before, but... I don't know what happened to him, he suddenly date her."

Me: Maybe it's because she's a lot better than me. She's prettier, she has a perfect body that all guys were looking for a girl. While me? I'm just an average person, and boys will never notice me. And she? She can have any guy she want.

Him: She might have a pretty face, perfect body, but I don't like her for him. She's a brat, actually all of us doesn't like her, except Chanyeol. Wondering why? Because when Chanyeol is there, she's like an angel, but when he's not around, she's a brat. I hate it when he tried his best to show his love to her, and that makes her a spoiled brat. She has a pretty face and a perfect body, but her attitude is the opposite. We hate her to be honest. At least you, you're not that kind of girl. I know it not because Chanyeol said it to me, to us, but I can see it now. 

I just look down and nod, to be honest, I was touch because of what he said. I never thought that he'll said that, and I never thought that they didn't like her. 

Suddenly it's getting cold. I don't want to go home, but I think I need to. 

Him: It's getting cold, come on, let's hang out for a little while. I'll take you somewhere. Don't worry, I'm not a bad person, I won't do something bad to you.

Me: But how about the fans? 

Him: Don't worry, we'll go to our dorm. And.. Chanyeol isn't there, he has something to do.