BTS Jimin (Cute and Sweet)

A/N: This is for @Jiyunhee13. I hope you like it, and sorry for a very long time before I write your request. 

~~~

Jiyunhee's Pov

Me and my best friend Tiffany were walking around the park. We're talking about my long time crush, Park Jimin. I didn't told everyone about it, only Tiffany, your best friend, Sandara my cousin and Nayeon my sister. But I didn't tell it to Suho and Jr. because I'm afraid that they'll tell it to Jimin, and Jimin will avoid me because of that. I'm also friends with Suho and Jr. Actually me and Jimin were friends too.

While I'm talking to Tiffany, we saw Suho and Jr. Tiffany called them and they went here with us.

Jr.: So what are you doing here?

Me: Just having fun and something nice to talk about.

Jr.: I see.

Jr. sat beside us. We can't talk about Jimin because they're here. But I don't care, they're also fun to be with. Suho went back holding four ice cream. He gave us an ice cream and we thanked him.

We just sat on the grass and form a circle.

Me: By the way, where's Jimin?

Suho: He said he can't come with us because he's busy.

Me: I see.

It became quiet for a while until Jr. ask me a question "Jiyunhee, do have ummm crush with Jimin?" It made me shock because how did he know? Is it too obvious? I just ask a question.

Me: Wh-what? Of course not.

Suho and Jr. look at each other while smiling. I guess that they didn't believe me.

Suho: You know, it's alright. We won't tell him about it.

Me: Promise?

Suho: Promise!

Me: Okay fine. I... I have a crush with him.

Suho and Jr. cheered happily. And they keep on saying "YES! I knew it! We're right! She has a crush with him... They're weird honestly. This is one of the reason why I don't want to tell them.

They're too loud and some of the people around the park were looking at them. So Tiffany just shut them up. And luckily, they became quiet.

We talk about a lot of things after that. And later on, we saw Jimin. Jr. called him and he also sat here beside us. And the worst is, beside me. And it cause them to look at me while smiling. I already know what they're thinking.

I'm talking to Tiffany, while the three were talking to each other. Suddenly, Tiffany's phone rang. And she answer. After that, she said that she needs to go, because she need something to do with their family business. She left me here with the three guys.

I talk to them, especially to Suho and Jr. I look at Jimin and in the corner of my eyes, I can see that Jimin is looking at me.

After talking to them. We just went home. I went to my room. Next week is Jimin's birthday, I wonder what should I give to him? I don't know what he wants. So I went to my sister's room to ask her.

I knock the door and she opened it. I noticed that my cousin, Sandara is here too.

Me: Can you help me in something?

Nayeon eonni: In? What?

Me: I... I want to give Jimin a something special, but I don't know what should I give to him.