EXO Sehun (Happy)

This is for 

Sorry if I keep you waiting.

~~~

Characters

Gwen as you

Oh Sehun as himself

EXO members as themselves

~~~

Gwen's Pov

You were sitting beside the window, you're smiling while looking at the window remembering your memories with your husband Sehun. You married Sehun for almost 2 years, and next month is your anniversary. To be honest you want to have your first child with him. He also wanted to have a child with you. Before the marriage, you and Sehun dream about a happy family.

You met Sehun at the cafe with the other EXO members. He's a celebrity. You two become closer because of Chanyeol. Chanyeol is your cousin. It's been 6 years since you met him, but still, it feels like it's just yesterday. While looking at the window, you heard the door opened. It's Sehun, he went to you and smiled.

Sehun: Let's watch a movie together, and we're going to buy some foods.

Me: Okay, let's go.

You and Sehun went to the mall to watch a movie, and also to buy some foods. You and Sehun decided to watch a romantic movie. At first, it's romantic, but in the end it's so sad that you felt like you're going to cry. You didn't notice that Sehun is looking at you, because you don't want him to see that you cry a little. After watching a movie, you and Sehun walk around the mall, and you notice that some girls are looking at him, and some were glaring at you. You're used to it, but still you can't help but to feel jealous. But well, he's a celebrity after all, and he's handsome. You decided to go to the grocery store, after buying some clothes and shoes. After that you went home with him.

After 3 weeks

Next week is our anniversary. I'm so excited, and I want to surprise him, but I don't know how. I felt so sick right now, in these past few days, I felt so sick. I don't know why. Sehun is not here, he and the other Exo members were practicing and they're having a concert too. You really felt so sick right now, so you decided to go to the hospital for a check-up.

You were waiting for the result. You saw the doctor and you ask her what's wrong with you.

Dr.: Mrs. Oh, there's nothing wrong with you. Congratulations, you're pregnant.

You smiled and thanked her then you went home to rest. Now, you already knew how to surprise him on your 2nd year anniversary. When you went home, you eat and then rest for a while and sleep.

When you woke up, it's already 4 pm. You went downstairs and watch tv. You saw Sehun and the other Exo members there. You smiled, seeing him. You still can't believe that he's your husband. After watching, you cook a dinner and eat.

After that, you wash the dishes and wait for Sehun to come home. You wait for him for 5 hours there's no sign of him. You felt so sleepy and you slept on the couch. When you woke up, you're already sleeping at the bed where you and Sehun sleep together. You look around and you saw Sehun sleeping beside you. You smiled and you were about to go to cook for breakfast but he pull you.

Sehun: Let's just sleep.

Me: But I'll cook for our breakfast, just sleep there and I'm going to cook.

Sehun: But I want to sleep with you. Let's just order a pizza so that you don't need to cook.

Me: Okay.

You still didn't tell him that you're pregnant. You don't want to because you want to surprise him. After that, you really can't sleep. But Sehun is still sleeping beside you. Maybe he's really tired because of their practice and concert yesterday. After 2 hours, it's already 8:45 am, he woke up. He smiled at you and hug you. You two talk and laugh, but he stop and he looks sad.

Me: Why so sad?

Him: I'm just wondering when we'll be having our first child.

Me: Don't be sad, we're going to have it soon.

He smiled and he ordered a pizza. After that, I went downstairs and played a video games, while Sehun is taking a shower. After that we ate pizza together.

After 1 week

Today is our anniversary. It's so sad that Sehun needs to practice again. I wish that he'll come home early so that we can spend our 2nd anniversary together. It's already 5 pm, but he still not here. Maybe we can't spend our 2nd anniversary together. I just sleep.

I woke up, and it's already 8pm. Then I received a message from Sehun, it says. "Please go to our garden."

I went to our garden and I saw Sehun there and there's a balloon, candle and foods. And also a big banner with a "Happy 2nd year anniversary, I love you!"

I can't help but to smile and I hug him.

Him: Sorry if I lied, we don't have a practice today. I just want to surprise you.

Me: It's okay, as long as I'm with you. But I don't have a gift for you.

Him: It's okay. Being with you is more important than any gift.

I smiled and we eat together. He also hired someone to play an instrument for us. I didn't expect it. He really knows how to make me happy.

It's already 11pm. We went upstairs and I took a shower and after that he also took a shower. I sat on our bed and later on he sat on our bed too.

Me: Sehun-ah, I want to tell you something.

Him: What is it?

Me: I'm pregnant. I'm 2 weeks pregnant.

Him: You're pregnant? You're pregnant? YOU'RE PREGNANT!! YES!! I LOVE YOU GWEN!

He jump and hug me.

Him: It's the best gift. Thank you... Saranghae. Let's sleep and don't stress yourself, take care of yourself and take care of our baby.

He sleep and he hug me. I smiled thinking about his reaction just now. He jumped like a kid. He's already sleeping while I'm just thinking about our first child. He wants our first child to be a boy, while I want it to be a girl. But it's okay if it's a boy, and it's also okay for him if it's a girl.

After 6 months

You and Sehun wants to buy some stuff for the baby. You and Sehun were really excited to it. You and Sehun decided to buy a crib for the baby. You really plan too much because you're really excited of having a first child. Both of you expect it from the start.

After another 3 months

Today, you were giving birth to your first child. Sehun told you that you'll get through it.

After giving birth, it's a relief hearing the cry of the baby. It's a twins. A boy and a girl.

An hour later

Sehun went to the room smiling. I'm just lying on the bed, and Sehun hold my hand and said "I'm glad that you're safe, to be honest I'm nervous a while ago, I don't know what to do. So, we have our babies, we'll take care of them and I promise this is one of the best day in our life." We named them Ha-Joon and Ha-Eun.

As time goes by, the twins were getting bigger and older. They're already a toddler. We play together, eat together, and most of all, we believe that we'll get through the hardship together and help and support each other together, now, tomorrow and forever.