BTS Jimin (Sad to happy)

This is for @Akumaxwaty

Your name here is Waty.

~~~~

Waty's Pov

I wake up in the morning. I wash my face and brush my teeth and change my clothes. Then I went downstairs. I saw my mother and my father talking then when they saw me, the smiled. Then my mother said "Waty we have something to tell you. Then I ask what is it "You need to get married soon, so your getting married to our friend's son. I was so shocked. Wh-what? But I don't want to get married to someone I never met and I never knew. Then they said "Waty, just do it, it's for your own good. Then I said "for my own good? How can I be happy to be with someone I don't love and I love someone. Then they frowned and my mother said "You'll learn to love him soon. Now be ready because we're going to meet them soon" With that I go to my room and tried my best not to cry. I wish it's my dream.

But then I think about Taehyung, I really love him, and if I'm getting married soon, there's no way that we can be together. Me and Taehyung are not that close but he always help me when I need help. Then I just need to accept the fact that Taehyung and I aren't meant to be.

I take a shower and dress casually. I don't want to wear dress since I'm not interested, and who cares? I think he didn't like me too. Then I went downstairs and we go to their house.

Then I decided to text Taehyung, and I also told him about this arranged marriage. He's shocked too, but then at the end of our conversation I read his message and it says "Be happy Waty, you'll learn to love him, just get to know him first, I'm happy for you. Good luck.

I don't know what to feel if I'm going to be happy or be sad because he's happy and because he's happy for me, it means he didn't love me too. But all I need to think is about the arrange marriage. I really hate it.

Now we're already here, outside of their house. It's a big house, they're rich. It's so beautiful. But still, I don't want to get married.

Taehyung's Pov

I'm watching tv, then I received a text, it's from Waty. It says "Hi Taehyung oppa, it's such a bad day, I have an arranged marriage. I really hate it, and besides, it don't even know him" I'm so shocked, she's getting married soon? I don't know what to feel. I don't like her. I love her as a friend or dongsaeng. But not in a romantic way. But I don't like that she's going to be married with the man she didn't ever knew or met. But what if one day they learned to love each other? I think it's okay, they should try. Then I said "Be happy Waty, you'll learn to love him, just get to know him first, I'm happy for you. Good luck.

I said she should be happy because if she learn to love him and he learned to love her too. That's great. I just hope they'll learned to love each other soon.

Jimin's Pov

My parents said that I have an arrange marriage, so I'm getting married soon. I'm so shocked and off course I'm angry. I have a girlfriend. What about her, what about us? And I'm getting married a girl I never met? No way. I really hate it. We're going to divorce later. Now I'm getting ready because her family are going here later.