Got7 Yugyeom (Cute and Romantic)

A/N: This is for @samiesouth. I hope you like it.

By the way in this story Apink's Eunji is your best friend and she's also Yugyeom's cousin.

~~~~

Samantha's Pov

Today I'll go to the park with my best friend Eunji. We love this place since we're still young. I'm already in the park waiting for Eunji. Then after 3 minutes later she called me "Samie, and she wave at me" She likes calling me Samie since it's my nickname. Then I notice that she's not alone, she's with a guy, I wonder who is it. I think it's her boyfriend??

Then she introduce me to the guy and she also introduce the guy to me. It's her cousin, I thought that it's her boyfriend. But to be honest he's handsome. But I don't want to fell in love. So I'll try my best not to look at him.

We decided to go to restaurant to eat, since it's already 12:30 pm. We choose our order. Then Eunji said "guys, just wait here, I'm going to the bathroom. Then we nod. It's so awkward, then he started to ask me "You're Samie right? You and my cousin were best friend, can I ask where did you guys meet each other? Then I said "we meet each other at the same park we went a while ago, she help me because the other kids are making fun of me. Then he started the conversation. We talk about a lot of things. Then our order is already here, then Eunji is back. After eating, we went home. Yugyeom also gave me his number and I gave him my number so we can be friends. He's fun to be around. I can tell that I had a little crush on him, but it's just a crush.

5 months later

Me and Yugyeom become close to each other, but to be honest I already love him. But I don't want to tell him because I'm afraid to lose our friendship and I'm afraid that he didn't feel the same.

Yugyeom's Pov

Me and Samantha become close to each other, I already love her. But I don't want to fall in love anymore.

Flashback

Today is a valentines day, I think it's the best day to confess. I call her name and I really tried my best just to express my feelings. And I gave her a flower and chocolate. She accept and we date for 4 months until I caught her cheating on me, and she also said that she didn't love me. She lied to me and that day, I promise to myself that I don't want to fall in love again.

End of Flashback

But I can't help but to fell for Samantha. But I need to get to know her more first.

We decided to go Han river, and we started to talk about ourselves. I ask her if she had a boyfriend before. And she said didn't had a boyfriend. I also told her about my ex girlfriend. I didn't tell her that I don't want to fall in love again, because I already love her.

Samantha's Pov

Me and Yugyeom go to Han river, Eunji is not with us because she's busy. We talk about ourselves, he also ask me if I had a boyfriend before, and I said that I didn't had a boyfriend. He also told me about his ex girlfriend. I felt sorry for him, she didn't deserve him. I pat his back and tell that it's okay, he'll find someone that will love him and take care of him someday. Then he smiled and thanked me.

I just wish that he'll love me too, but it's impossible to happen. Eunji knows about my feelings to Yugyeom, but I told her that don't tell it to Yugyeom, and she did she didn't tell it to Yugyeom.

1 year later

It's valentines day, I went to the park and sat on the bench. I watch to couple, hugging, holding hands, kissing, giving some gift to their love ones. I wish I could do that to Yugyeom but it only happen in my dreams. Then I was about to leave but I saw Yugyeom smiling at me, holding a letter and a heart shape balloons. Then he walk to me and "Samie, I think it's the time to express my feelings, I really love you, I love you since the day we met. Before, I promised myself not to fell in love again. But when I met you, it changed. Then he handed me the letter, and gave me the heart shape balloons. Samie, can you be my girlfriend?

I smiled and hug him, and said "Yes Yugyeom, I'll be your girlfriend, I love you too, since the day we met. I'm just afraid to confess my feelings because I never think that you love me too. Then we decided to go walk around and we saw Eunji, she's teasing us, because we're together now. And she also told us that we look good at each other, and we thanked her. Since it's already 1 pm we go to the mall and eat, after that we buy some couple stuff. We also buy a couple ring. And we have some duet at the arcade, his voice is so beautiful.

It's already 5 pm we go to the beach. We're waiting for the sunset. We watch the sunset. And after that we went to amusement park and we ride the ferris wheel and when we're at the top, he said "Samie, don't leave me, I want to marry you someday. And I blush "don't worry I will never leave you. And with that he kiss me. I'm shock, but I kiss him back.

After 7 years

After 7 years of dating, me and Yugyeom are already married we live happily.

~~~~~

I hope you like it, sorry for mispelled words or wrong grammar.