BTS Jungkook (Sad to happy)

For @InfiniteL17

~~~

Characters:

Jeon Jungkook- a handsome, talented, and son of one of the biggest company in Korea. He is cold, and sometimes uncaring.

Min Hana- daughter of one of the biggest company in Korea. She has a nice, caring, and a loyal personality. She's Kim Taehyung's best friend.

Kim Taehyung- Hana's best friend. He is nice and caring to Hana. He's also rich.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon- Jungkook's parents

Mr. and Mrs. Min- Hana's parents

Hana's Pov

I'm in my room when I received a message from Taehyung. He's my best friend since when we was a child. I can't help but to smile because he is really fun to be around and to talk with. After talking to him for hours, my parents called me to go downstairs. I went to the living room to talk to my parents. Then my dad said

Dad: Hana.. me and your mother wants you to marry the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. We already agreed to that you're going to marry him. 

Me: WHAT?! Why? I don't want to get married yet and I didn't even know him.

Mom: You'll meet him later, so be ready because they're going here later. 

Me: Why did you agree? I don't want to!

Dad: Whether you like it or not, you're going to marry him! It's for our business too.

Me: Ok, business is more important than me. I already knew it, okay if that's what you want.

I went upstairs to my room. How could they do this to me? Marrying someone that I didn't even know who he is? I know that the Jeon's family has a son, I heard it from my parents. But, I never met him before. I didn't even know his name. It's alright if they arrange a marriage for me to Taehyung, at least I knew him for more than 10 years. 

I called Taehyung, I want to tell him about the arrange marriage.

Taehyung:  Yeoboseyo?

Me: Taehyung oppa, I need to tell you something. 

Taehyung: What is it? You seems so serious and mad. Why? 

Me: Because my parents wants me to marry the son of the Jeon's family.

Taehyung: WHAT?!

Me: That's why I'm so angry right now. I don't know what to do. 

Taehyung: It will be alright trust me. Just chill. You can be mad and angry or what, but don't give up, I'm here for you.

Me: Thank you.

Taehyung: It's alright. 

Me: By the way, I need to get ready because they'll be here later, I need to get ready. Bye!

Taehyung: Good luck, don't be nervous or what, you can do it! Bye. 

After talking to Taehyung, I look in my cabinet to take some clothes. I don't want to put too much effort, so I'll wear some casual clothes. I took a bath and get ready. After that my parents called me saying that they're already here. I have no choice but to meet them. I'm nervous to be honest.

I went downstairs to meet them. I greet them and Mrs. Jeon said "You're beautiful my dear, I'm sure that you and my son will get along." I smiled and thanked her. After that I saw a cute guy, he introduce himself. So his name is Jeon Jeongguk, and his nickname is Jungkook. I'll call him Jungkook.