Chapter 4- Did things get better?

Chapter 4
I felt as if the day had repeated itself. I didn't know if it was morning, day, or night. I didn't know if what just happened were a dream or if it were real. I was laying down and my face felt as if it were streaming tears earlier. Did I yell at Gray? Did I really visit my mother? I felt that half of this was true.
I stood up, noticing that I was on my bed and I was not near the Harvest Goddess pond. From my bed, I looked out the window and saw that it was night outside. Did I feed the farm animals? Did I water my crops? I couldn't even remember what season it was. I put on a robe and slippers then walked out the door to feed the animals and water the crops, not knowing if I did it already or not. It looked really dark outside, maybe I slept the whole day. All I could remember was what the Goddess told me.

"I didn't..you did. Things happen for a reason. It was faith"

Faith... What was she talking about?
When I walked back inside, I had a massive headache but I felt wide awake. I tried to collect my thoughts about what happened. I started to remember piece by piece about why I yelled at Gray. Now that I think about it.. That was a little harsh.. But really, I couldn't help myself. I really wish I could have stayed in that dream. I feel sick to my stomach almost as if I should be the one dead. I guess I really did feel sick because the next moment I threw up in the bathroom. My life is just falling apart..
The next morning, feeling sick and down, I decided it'd be best for me to go shower and possibly go to the clinic if I felt worse. I'm still grateful for this house extension to this day with a bathroom now, that I was almost happy to take a shower. If only Cliff were around to join me.. I turned on the hot water and got out of pajamas I've been wearing for a couple days now and jumped in the shower. After getting out I felt refreshed but still sick to my stomach. I couldn't tell if this was the guilt feeling or maybe the fact because I haven't eaten anything. I got dressed and grabbed a apple then sat in the kitchen. I stared at the table blankly for a long time. Almost as if I left to space. I just sat there thinking.. Until I was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. I opened the door to see Gray back again. Of all people.
"Hey Claire... Um.. Look-" Gray said as I started to interrupt him.
"Save it, I'm sorry, I'm just not used to being alone again.."
"It's ok, we're all grieving. But are you ok? You don't look well."
"Well I do feel a little ill, I was going to water my crops and feed my animals and then after head to the clinic."
"I can handle the animals and crops for you. We don't want another person out of our lives if you're ill."
"Well.. If you insist, I'm heading out."
"See ya Claire"

I felt a little worried leaving my animals and crops in the hands of a Blacksmith, but I guess I rather have him do it than me trying to. I left the farm and walked toward the Clinic. I walked past the spot where the tragedy happened. This is now the one spot I hate in Mineral Town.