Shot II

"What do you mean?" Sai banged her fists on the table

"Mrs. Chawhan, calm down. Nothing is in our hands. You should be thankful that he is back" the doctor said.

"I am thankful but what do you mean by, that he has no memory of last 10 years?"

"Look some medicines have side effects it maybe because of that. Also, because of the accident his brain has swollen a bit, that can be the reason as well. All you can do is wait" the doctor said calmly.

"That's exactly what I am doing from past five years" she said and sighed.

The fact that the person whom she loved doesn't remembers her anymore didn't go well with her.

"Should I help him in recalling everything?" Sai asked.

"I would say no. If you do so he might get panic attacks or have severe headache which can be dangerous for him. If he recalls everything naturally well and good but if not then don't pressurize him" Sai nodded.

She left the doctor's cabin and walked towards her husband's room. She opened the door and four pair of eyes looked at her. Three of them were looking at her with sadness and one with confusion.

"Why is she here again?" Virat asked Ashwini.

"Godu don't say like that. She is your wife" Ashwini said.

"I don't remember marrying someone. Hell, I don't remember anything" Virat almost yelled.

"Believe it or not, she is your wife, Virat" Sunny said.

Virat and Sai continued staring eachother. Virat's face was devoid of any emotion and Sai's face had a small smile just looking at her husband talking to everyone.

Slowly everyone left the room leaving the two alone. Sai sat on the stool next to his bed. She tried to hold his hands but he pulled it away.

"What is your name?" Virat asked.

"Sai" she replied.

"Are we really married?" he asked.

Sai unlocked her phone and opened her gallery. Clicking on their pictures she gave him the phone. It was the picture of her birthday.

 It was the picture of her birthday