Shot III

Two weeks has passed already but there was no progress in their relationship

Two weeks has passed already but there was no progress in their relationship. Virat tried to maintain his distance from Sai and she respected that. But just like old times her teasing never stopped. She would tease him and he would be a blushing mess.

But now Sai was losing her patience. Whenever she tried to be close with him he would either walk away or push her away from himself. For god's sake she was frustrated- mentally, physically.

She hadn't feel her Virat in past five years and now that Virat was around it was difficult to control. There was a time when he used to take her out on dinner, movie and now even a kiss seems like a dream.

Not only Sai was having a hard time but Virat was going through the same thing. Although he have no memory of marrying this beautiful woman but his heart beats at an abnormal pace when she was around. He would be rock hard whenever she was close to him and to escape these feelings he used to distance himself from her.

"How was our relationship?" Virat asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

It was Sunday and Sai had a day off. So they decided to spend Sunday just like old times.

"Our relationship---" she trailed off thinking how to explain him. She sat on the bar stool next to him. "Our relationship was so different. We fought, misunderstood, hurted each other but we loved each other immensely" she took a bite from the sandwich he was eating.

"Oh! How did we meet?" Virat was curious to know. He wanted to ask these questions for a long time but he realised that his wife was already handling a lot of things at once so he shouldn't bother her with his questioning.

"You were posted to my village, Gadchiroli. You know what! It was your first posting there." she said cleaning the countertop. "What is with the questions today?" she asked.

"Just curious" he shrugged. "Tell me more. How was our first meeting, what was the reason for it? " He asked 

"We were rivals at first sight. Your car threw mud on me and you're laughing like Gabbar. But, you didn't saw me then." She said while glaring him.

" She said while glaring him