☆ t w o

『 t w o 』

"did you guys just get together yesterday yet you guys are here again?" he asked as he saw those people in the living room.

"hyung, just tell us if you don't want to see us here anymore..." he pouted.

"did your brother just let you sleep overnight in the other house?" he asked, frowning.

"yes, hyung." the younger one nodded. "i just told him that i will sleep in your house." he giggled.

"you keep using my name to your brother, you little shi—" taeyong gets the pillow and throws it to jaemin who's now laughing.

"i love you, hyung!" and he gave him a finger heart, making taeyong roll his eyes.

"how about you, renjun, chenle, jisung and jeno? does your parents know that you guys are here?" he asked strictly.

"hm-mm," the chinese male nodded. "and tomorrow is our field trip, hyung. so, we decided to sleep overnight here." he giggled.

"hmm, okay..." and he nodded. he looked around the apartment since someone was missing. "wait, if jeno is here, it means—"

"hyung, dinner is ready!" the tanned male shouted, coming out from the kitchen, followed by the canada seagull who's carrying a bowl where the other food was.

"mark!"

"aaa, hyung!"

the two were now chasing each other, which is already natural for the others who're in the living room. it's not that taeyong didn't want mark to be here, it's just because he is donghyuck's suitor. and maybe the kind of their bonding.

they are a circle of friends, he understands why mark is always with them. being donghyuck's suitor wasn't a problem though, but because the canada seagull was stealing a kiss from his innocent cousin.

"my poor hair..." he pouted.

"be thankful because i didn't cut it." he rolled his eyes.

"but i promised that i will not steal a kiss from him anymore!" he whined.

"i know, i just want to pull your hair." taeyong said.

taeyong was already used to them being always here, they have been donghyuck friends since their secondary days. he was also surprised after knowing that one of his friends, jaemin, is his boss' brother.

from: yoonoh bitch

: is my brother fine?

to: yoonoh bitch

; no, i already kill him 🔪

from: yoonoh bitch

: scary

to: yoonoh bitch

; yes, and i will kill you next

from: yoonoh bitch

: just make sure that the smiling eyes and the little knife will never touch my brother

to: yoonoh bitch

; uh, what? 😐 i didn't understand yoonoh

from: yoonoh bitch

: jeno and renjun