☆ f i v e

『 f i v e 』

"happy birthday!"

"hyung!"

taeyong laughed at how happy jaemin was seeing him in the party, the older handed the gift to the younger making him squeal and jump like a kid.

"oh, taeyong-ah!"

"hi, mrs. jung." he smiled and greeted her with a hug.

"it's been a long time, taeyongie." and she brushed his hair, making him smile.

the two talked for a while and jaemin was nowhere to be found. the party will start in a few minutes so the others went back to their seats.

"i need to go now, mrs. jung—"

"i told you to call me mom, taeyong-ah." the mother cuts him off. "i almost treat you like my son, so call me mom, okay?"

"but—"

"hm-mm, no buts." she giggled. "good bye!"

she leaned a cheek kiss to him before she left, taeyong pouted and went back to his seat where donghyuck and his other friends were.

taeyong looked around and he still couldn't see him. maybe he will come late.

the party went well, all of them enjoyed it, especially the food. there's a lot of games that surely enjoyed the guests. taeyong's eyes were now looking around as the party started, where there's already guests dancing on the dance floor, including his cousin, donghyuck.

his eyes went on the bar at the corner, there he saw the man he kept looking for as he arrived. he was talking with a girl, his dimples were showing. he couldn't help not to smile but it suddenly faded when he saw how his hand went on the girl's thigh.

the girl smiled and stood up, teasingly holding jaehyun's hand who immediately followed her until they both disappeared on taeyong's sight.

"ooh, why do i feel hurt..."

his hands went on his chest, he really felt hurt and he didn't know why. it's impossible that he has feelings for him, right?

"hyung, are we going home already?" donghyuck asked, he was already tipsy because taeyong limits the alcohol he drinks because he doesn't want to deal with drunk donghyuck.

"yes, the party has already ended so we're now going home." taeyong said.

"okay..." the younger one said.

taeyong went to the stage where jaemin and his parents were, the birthday celebrant was already drunk. he still remembers how his circle of friends with donghyuck went drunk earlier. jaemin was the worst since he didn't realise how much alcohol he had each cup he drank.

"mom, i think we will go home now." taeyong said, making the mother smile since taeyong finally called her mom.

"okay, taeyong-ah. do you want me to call my driver to drive you guys home?" she asked, taeyong immediately shook his head.

"no need, mom. i already booked a grab." he smiled, making the mother nod and give him a hug.

"go home safely, okay?" she reminded, taeyong nodded.

"thank you for tonight," and he took a bow.

he went on the drunk jaemin, the younger one was already sleeping. that's why he just brushed his hair before he waved to his parents who also waved back before he left.