☆ e i g h t

『 e i g h t 』

taeyong was looking at the window, the blinds were closed again. he just looked away and focused himself on his work.

"tae? are you there?" a voice that was from the little speaker.

"hmm, why?" he answered as his eyes focused on his computer.

"would you go outside to buy food?" he asked, making taeyong roll his eyes.

"how many?" he asked as he got his wallet.

"meals that good for two, i will just transfer the money on you." he said calmly, taeyong didn't respond anymore and just left the table.

he was now waiting for the food he ordered for, he also ordered for himself since the lunch break was already coming and he didn't bring his lunch with him. he was now eating the ice cream on the cone that he bought while waiting.

he was trying to stop his feelings, seeing him with a girl is enough to stop his feelings. he knows it's hard to stop it but he doesn't want it to be more painful if he lets his feelings become more deep.

"oh, you again." the thai male greeted taeyong as taeyong entered the elevator.

"are you going to visit the ceo?" he asked, avoiding making eye contact with him.

"uh, i think so. but taeil hyung was my main reason, and jungwoo." he replied, making taeyong nodded and didn't ask anymore.

"are you not going to ask why i know jungwoo?" he suddenly asked, making taeyong look at him.

"jungwoo is friendly, that's why i'm not curious." and he smiled a bit.

"that's not the only reason," he smiled, making him frown.

"what do you mean?" he asked curiously.

"well, jungwoo is jaehyun's ex-boyfriend back in our college days."

when the thai male said that, the elevator suddenly opened which made the thai male bid goodbye since it's already the sales department floor.

taeyong was completely quiet, there's no words coming out of his mouth. that's why he saw the two having a serious talk almost years ago.

because the two have a past.

"the food is already here," he said as he knocked on the ceo's door.

the door opened afterwards and the girl was the one who opened it. he smiled at taeyong before getting the food from him.

he sighed as he got back from his seat, it's already lunch break that's why he opened his food and started to eat it.

"hi, hyung." the tall male greeted as he seated beside him. "why are you so quiet?" he frowned.

taeyong shook his head and just continued eating, the younger pouted and started to eat his food.

"jungwoo," he called.

"hmm, hyung?" and he looked at him.

"is it okay if i ask about your past?" he asked and looked at him, he couldn't really help not to ask it.

"it's okay, hyung." he nodded.

"do you have a past relationship with jaehyun?"