☆ t e n

『 t e n 』

"this can't be..."

he kept whispering as his heart was beating so fast as it could, butterflies in stomach were wilding. he didn't know why he suddenly went like this after remembering all the memories he had with jaehyun.

he knows he should stop this feeling, but how will he do it if the man he has feelings for keeps making his heart beat so fast just in his presence, and didn't fail for making his butterflies wild, and for making him flustered in a simple move.

instead of stopping it, it just becomes so deep as the time passes by.

"oh..." he whispered when he saw the caller who still calls at this late hour.

"hello?" he greeted when he answered it.

[hello? can you hear me?] jaehyun said that, almost like a shout, taeyong can also hear the loud noise in the background.

"hmm, yeah?" he responded.

[oh, well. i have something that i need to say] the ceo said, making taeyong's heart beat so fast again.

"what is it?" he asked.

[i hope you don't be mad but, i like you since i saw you]

and there he hears the loud noise background, shouts from different voices of man. he didn't know if he would be happy or not.

the call ended afterwards. he didn't know why he was not happy when jaehyun confessed that he likes him. jaehyun was straight and it's impossible that he will like him.

jaehyun really likes to play, doesn't he?

and there he got a message from him, making him roll his eyes. wonder why he didn't feel happy after jaehyun said that.

from: yoonoh bitch

: it was just a dare lol

he turned his phone off and went under his blanket. he was hurt and disappointed. he was also mad at himself because of all those people in the world.

why did he love the man who's obviously impossible to love him back.

"good morning, sir." taeyong and jungwoo greeted in sync.

jaehyun was surprised when taeyong suddenly greeted him. he just ignored it and entered inside his office. he knew there's something wrong.

"oh, hyung. we had a picnic date this sunday, do you want to come? they also told me to tell you to come." jungwoo said.

"what? me?" and he pointed to himself, the younger nodded.

"you know, joining our circle. besides, they all already know you." he giggled.

"but i still didn't know them," taeyong said.

"just come with me, okay? i will pick you up so you can't do anything except go with me." and he smiled.

taeyong didn't speak anymore, he knows that jungwoo has a huge circle of friends. he knows that jaehyun is also included in that circle of friends.

"are you mad?" a voice that suddenly spoke up through the speaker, which made taeyong look at it.

he didn't respond and continued doing his work, he knew that his boss was watching him from afar.