『 s p e c i a l  c h a p t e r 』

"no suitors allowed," he said seriously as he stopped him from coming inside the house.

"suitor or not, our family has lunch together so get out of my way." he hissed.

"yah, i'm the brother of the girl you loved then you're talking to me like that?" he hissed back, eyebrows were raising.

"tss, okay, fine." he rolled his eyes. "can i please come in?"

"no."

"get out of my way!"

"what's going on here?" she asked who suddenly came out of nowhere.

"he didn't let me come in!" he pouted, pointing at her brother.

"yah, stop being rude and let my man come inside!" she hissed.

"my man?!" he shouted.

"hello," someone greeted.

the three pairs of eyes suddenly went on the uwu male who's carrying a brown basket. the two suddenly smiled and looked back at the tall male who's standing at the door.

"let's go," jia whispered and pulled jake inside.

while jaeyu who's stopping jake to enter inside their house didn't realise that two had already sneaked in. just because his eyes was busy to the uwu male or let's say,

the love of his life.

"hi, jaeyu." he greeted.

"hi," he smiled. "what's your bring?" and he looked at the basket that he was holding.

"oh, dada told me to bring this so i did." he smiled.

"do you want to help?" he asked, smiling.

"uh, okay?"

the two were currently watching their sons talking at the door, at how jaeyu carried the basket and pointed the way for jiwoo.

"hmm, it looks like someone inherited your numbness." he smirked.

"just like you," the other ceo replied. "you act that you likes girls back in our college gays but turns out you're also gay." he smirked.

"who would not fall in love with my jungwoo? no one." he said proudly.

"whatever you will say, lucas wong." jaehyun said. "jaeyu wasn't shy or something, he was just scared because he knows that jiwoo likes girls."

"that's what i mean though!" the chinese male said.

"it's different," he fought back.

"whatever you will say, wonder why your son's name was almost the same as yours."

if the two kept arguing about their sons, their husbands were now having their own world together with ten. they also talk about their child.

"you know, jaeyu was really like his dad. look, he still can't confess his feelings towards jiwoo. just like jaehyun before." taeyong said.

"they were just waiting for each other," ten said as he ate those cookies. "i bet one million won."

"that's too low, girl. two million."

"five million."

"the fuck? did you just make a bet about my son?"

"how much are you?" the two asked in sync.

"ten million."

——

a very short special chapter because i still don't want to end this 😭 but i'm already out of ideas so yeah, maybe i will create another jaeyong story or other stories in other ships in ncity. thank you for the support, hope you love it!

and lastly, i have a new story which is about nomin. if you guys are interested, stay tuned!