☆ s e v e n t e e n

『 s e v e n t e e n 』

jaehyun's friends had already left his office, they even gave the secretary a teasing smile which made taeyong frowned and curious as heck.

but he felt hurt as he saw the blinds were close in jaehyun's office, the girl was there. did they fucking each other again? what if jaehyun just used him?

jungwoo wasn't at his table right now since his boyfriend kidnapped him again, taeyong was now alone but he suddenly flinched when he heard the door open loudly.

"you are taeyong, right?" the girl asked as she walked towards him.

"w-wae?" he gulped.

"you win."

she looked at him head to toe before making her way to the elevator, the girl looked so mad and taeyong didn't even know why. he won? at what?

"lee taeyong, please come into my office." a voice that suddenly spoke up from the speaker.

and he frowned once again, he didn't know how many times he was curious this day. but he just ignored and made his way inside the office.

"what do you need?" he asked as he entered.

"please lock the door," jaehyun said as he put his coat on the rack.

"is this important to lock your door?" taeyong hissed but do it instead.

"come here," and he signalled to him to come near him.

there's no thoughts coming inside his head, he just walked towards his boss's table. he was completely spacing out.

but his eyes suddenly widened when jaehyun pulled him closer to him, carried him and put him on the table, the ceo opened his legs and placed himself between them.

"w-what are you doing?" he gulped.

"i know you think that we fucked again, didn't you?" and he slowly put taeyong's arms around his neck.

"w-what?" the only word that came out to his mouth, nervous at the same time.

"what if i said i will really fuck someone," and their eyes met. "but it's you?"

taeyong saw how jaehyun slowly unbuttoned his blouse and he gulped as he saw his chest. he suddenly remembered the night they were sharing a body.

"but before that, let me confess something first." he smirked, and loving the sight of taeyong became so tense.

"w-what confessed?" taeyong asked, stuttering.

"five years ago, the day before the hiring day for the secretary spot in my company. i saw you at neo university with my brother, i was curious why there's someone who is obviously older than my brother that was close to him." he started.

the secretary gulped again, remembering that day but he doesn't have any idea that jaemin's brother was the ceo of the company he will apply for the secretary spot.

"i accepted you not because you're close to my brother  but because i was too admired to your beauty. sounds cringe, right? but forget it, all i was saying was not the words i practised for the whole week just to confess my feelings to you." his eyes rolled.

"you worked hard, you're such a big help to the company. you taught me how to handle my time, how to value some things." he continued. "i tried to stop my feelings because i thought you would never feel the same."