☆ t h i r t e e n

『 t h i r t e e n 』

"last shot!"

jaehyun accepted the last shot and drank it straight, he was already tipsy after all the shots he drank, his alcohol tolerance was kinda high that's why.

until he felt his phone vibrate, he checked it and his krystal noona was the one who's calling. he excused himself first and made his way out and found a quiet place.

"wae?" he asked as he answered the call.

[yoonoh!] she giggled.

"how's taeyong?" he suddenly asked.

[oh, wait. that's the reason why i called] and she giggled again. [taeyong is already drunk, i will send a video] and she laughed.

the call ended and jaehyun waited for a few seconds until the video was finally sent to him. he didn't think twice about playing it and there was taeyong.

he was holding a bottle of wine while pouring wine glass, girls around him were cheering him, the crowd became loud when taeyong drank it.

"fuck..." he hissed and immediately made his way on his car.

his car was already full speed, he didn't even know why he felt nervous and worried at the same time. he didn't know that taeyong would be drunk like this.

as he arrived at the venue, guards suddenly stopped him but he ignored them and just barged inside the venue.

he didn't even got their attention but he didn't even care about it, his eyes looked around and find the someone he needed to take home right now.

"yoonoh!" his sister greeted her.

"where's taeyong, noona?" he asked.

"oh, i put him there." and she pointed to the white door. "he passed out since he was already drunk."

"okay," he said calmly, he was about to leave and he suddenly thought about the bet. "and about our bet, we will talk about it tomorrow." and he made his way to that room.

he gently opened the door and there he saw his secretary laying on the bed, pillows hugging tight as if it would leave.

"taeyong?" and he shook him.

but taeyong didn't respond, making jaehyun shake his arm again. until he groaned and rolled on the bed.

"hey, it's me." jaehyun said and took a seat on the bed.

the secretary didn't speak but his eyes slowly opened, making jaehyun smile and brushing taeyong's hair.

"you look like you're really having fun," he smiled.

"are you really jaehyun?" and he squinted his eyes, making him laugh.

"yes, i am." he nodded.

"hmm, you might just look like him." and he closed his eyes again.

"your nickname is bubu, you love fish and people used to call you ugly even if it's not because you're the most beautiful person i've met in this world."

such a sudden confession, jaehyun. good fucking job.

a smile slowly showed on taeyong's face and he got up, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled before hugging him.