Sapno ke Dhaage

Heyy guyssss...

I'm back to this story after like so freaking loonnngggg... I hope you missed this one...

Sorry for keeping you all waiting, but finally the new chapter is here. I hope you remember where we were in the last chapter. If not, read the previous one to get the connectivity.

Okay no more rambling.... Here you go.... Lonngg update ahead.

Happy Reading.

*********

Sameer entered the house through the open door by 7:30 in the morning, carrying things in both his hands. He headed straight to the kitchen and placed the two tender coconuts with two straws in his hand on the kitchen platform, which were bound together by a wire like thread. On his small route to the kitchen, he didn't see the other two people, Naina and Papa; nor did he hear them. But he guessed one of them might be in the balcony, as he just anticipated someone to be there when he had glanced towards it. He walked to the balcony.

"Papa..." He called Rakesh who was reading the newspaper standing in the balcony. "Naariyal pani laya hai aap dono ke liye... pee lena..." He informed.

"Haan... thodi der me peeta hu..." Rakesh replied while showing the cup of tea in his hand. He was engrossed in reading the news.

Thinking of not disturbing Papa much, Sameer went to the bedroom, looking for Naina. Given the time, he thought she must be back from the bathing.

"Nainaa..." He called her name while sauntering in the room. He didn't find his wife there either. She wasn't in the bathroom too, he had checked it on his way.

Where was she? He frowned. He should have straightaway asked Papa about it. He took a step directed to the passage, when his eyes fell on a note on the door of the almirah.

He strolled to the almirah with a curious gaze, and read the note.

'Pehle naha lo. Uske baad hi mujhe dhundhne ki koshish karna.'

A warm smile covered Sameer's lips. His wife keeps establishing the fact again and again that she's so intelligent. It doesn't need much effort to know that the first person Sameer wants to see after returning from jogging or audition, is Naina. In this one month of his jogging, he has often run directly to her and scared her or hugged her from the back or blew a kiss in the air for her. It was of course never so easy due to Papa's presence, but he loved to sneak the chance whenever it was possible. Sometimes he would find her returning from bathing, getting ready in front of the mirror in their room, while her wet hair wrapped in the towel. He would never think for a moment to embrace her from behind, to kiss on her neck and inhale her scent, both her own feminine scent and the fragrance of her soap, till his heart is full with it. Naina too would smile to the fullest, always wanting to reciprocate with a peck on his lips or a kiss on cheeks. But he would restrain her, stating he was still sweaty, and ultimately cursing himself for his impatience and annoying Naina for not letting her kiss him.

A chuckle escaped from Sameer's mouth as he picked the note from the almirah in his hand. Naina seemed to have found a solution to this at least for today. Kissing the beautiful handwriting on that note, Sameer collected his clothes from the cupboard and left to have a bath. He was out after 15 minutes but Naina was still nowhere to be seen. He was becoming restless now to see her. He went to the balcony again.

"Papa... Naina kaha hai?" He sounded a bit desperate.

Rakesh hadn't moved an inch from his place, the only difference being he had kept the cup on the parapet wall, and was still very much busy reading. He scrunched his nose due to the disturbance. "Tum kya chhote bachche ho kya? Jaise hi bahar se aate ho sabse pehle Naina chahiye rehti hai tumhe??" He remarked.