Do Raaste...

Sameer hid his face in the crook of Naina's neck after he finished. He was panting and so was Naina, as the aftermath of their slow lovemaking. Naina kissed his neck when she controlled her breathing and Sameer slid down from her, only to instantly open the almirah to get the towel. Naina looked at him surprised. Usually Sameer lies down next to her for at least a minute, giving them both the time to cool down, to exchange a glance at each other, and of course to gain some energy back. She saw him draping the towel in a daze, contemplating and leaving immediately for the bathroom. He forgot to peck on her lips too.

Wasn't he good till some time ago?

Ignoring the silly thought in her mind, Naina pulled the duvet upto her neck and sighed. She was yet to recover and didn't feel like wearing the clothes, but Sameer didn't give her enough time. By the time Sameer entered the room, Naina could only wear her underwear and the night suit pants, lying half naked under the comforter. Sameer was fast in wearing his bottom wears too, leaving Naina astonished at his speed when he slipped beside her. He didn't even switch off the dim light.

She had to wear two more pieces of clothes and this man was already in the mood of sleeping, with his arm covering his face.

"Sameer", Naina called him, balancing herself on her elbow. He always keeps her clothes to his side when he takes it off.

"Hmmmmm..." He only hummed with his eyes closed, but softly. She thought he was mad at her, but he wasn't.

"Woh.. mere kapde do na..." She mumbled, shaking on his chest.

Removing his hand, Sameer looked at her. She had held the cover upto her chest with one hand. She raised her brows pointing at his left and he looked in the direction. On the floor was her yellow night suit top and a white bra. He picked only the top and passed to her.

"Sirf top? Woh bhi do na..." Naina pleaded.

"Naina, sirf sona hi hai na... yahi pehen lo.." Sameer countered which didn't sound like a counter at all.

"Offo! Yeh insaan bhi na", Naina huffed and partially lied on Sameer to get her bra that was far at his left. When she got the hold of it, Sameer snatched it from her hand. "Sameer, kya kar rahe ho?" She said, agitated.

She looked in his eyes and when she didn't get a reply from him, her smile turned mischievous. "Kya iraada hai mister?" She was playful. If her husband was in the mood of a second round then she wouldn't mind it.

"Koi iraada nahi hai... sona hai bass...", came a plain reply from Sameer.

Twisting her mouth in fake annoyance, she wore her top and lied down. But then Sameer turned to her and pulled her to his chest... gently... carefully... and kissed on her forehead.

"Naina..." Sameer whispered after a minute, to which Naina only hummed, leading him to continue. She had guessed he wanted to speak. "Tum raat ko sote waqt bra mat pehna karo na..."

Naina was stunned after listening to the direct use of the word 'bra' by Sameer. Even after one and a half years of their marriage, she couldn't utter that word in front of him and here he was not even one percent hesitant.

"Kya? Pagal ho gaye ho kya tum?" Naina asked, moving back from his hold to look into his eyes. She certainly didn't expect him to speak about this.

"Sona hi toh hai na raat ko... toh nikal diya karo..."

"Sameer subah uthke kitni gadbad hoti hai... aur mai aise iss kamre ke bahar nahi jaa sakti." Naina tried to give one more reason. But she felt a desperation in Sameer's voice all the time. He was definitely intending to suggest something else through this. She caressed his cheek, rubbing her thumb on his stubble. "Sameer... kya baat hai... sach sach batao..." Naina's voice reflected concern.