Inception

The breeze of April was still a pleasant and soothing one. It was well past midnight, when the noise of barking dogs in front of the gates of Sea Queen society rang in the peaceful environment. It must have disturbed Dhondu from his slumber, as he woke up scared looking around if there was a burglar. But when he observed, it was just two kennels of dogs, fighting for their marked territories.

In a flat in J wing, there was a couple sleeping peacefully in each other's arms, but the constant barking had to wake the lady up from her sleep. Naina blinked her closed eyes and stirred. She took a deep breath and inhaled the same male scent she was used to since more than a year now. Yes, she could never forget this fragrance, which was a mixture of white musk perfume and Sameer's own body scent. She slowly opened her eyes and found her face crushed into Sameer's chest. She was held tight by both his arms. His chin, and eventually his day old stubble pricking into her hair. But, she was not at fault here. What she last remembered before sleeping, was Sameer sleeping on his back and her resting her head on his shoulder. So, he must have turned to his side somewhat later. She nuzzled on his chest and smiled. She so loved whenever she would be completely engulfed in Sameer's arms and their bodies plastered to each other inch by inch. The way her tiny figure would mantle in his big arms, she felt a sense of belonging. Her soft bosom crushing on his strong chest would make herself embrace her femininity. Whenever his length rubbed in between her legs, she would heave in gratification. This man had the capability of turning her into a crazy person. Not just physically but spiritually too.

And one such thing had happened just last evening. The man of her life, Sameer, had actually asked her to pursue her dream. The dream of becoming a writer. She didn't know how it suddenly came from. He had asked her a few days ago if something was bothering her. But hadn't she sorted that thing by convincing him that she wasn't just able to focus on studies. She felt that much should suffice as she had regained her focus in a few days. But he hadn't asked just about dreams, he actually asked if she really wants to become a CA or something else. And that Mt.Abu reference? Where did that come from? That too straightaway? What triggered him for this conversation? There was definitely something behind it. But, whatever it was, it happened for good. It wasn't necessary all the time to have some motive behind any conversation between them or his doing. Sometimes, it was just his love for her that made him do all this.

Wasn't it this man, who was a teenager a few years back, had worked almost as a servant in her house? All he wanted was to seek forgiveness from her. Didn't he stand as a runner for Arjun Bhaiya that day and ran even after being injured himself? He just wanted to give some moments of happiness to her and her family. All the letters from Delhi, the special shayari's on the air, the song dedications; all these were just his ways to tell her that he loves her. How can she forget the stolen sash of Miss. Fresher? Just because she was upset about losing the competition. No... not because of losing the competition, she just wanted to see her and Sameer's name together. How silly and stupid she was! And just to see a smile on her face, Sameer had to create the whole drama and steal Sunaina's sash. She chuckled thinking how destiny was in favour of them. She couldn't play Juliet to Sameer's Romeo. She couldn't share the trophy of Mr. & Miss Fresher with him. In all those years, she certainly felt sad about it. But not now. Because now, she had won the biggest title of her life. Mrs. Naina Sameer Maheshwari. She thanked him for being the reason for her happiness, she thanked him for all the efforts he made during her GS elections in college, she never needed to tell him to be with her to fulfill the challenges thrown at her by Principal Ma'am or Sunaina and gang. She was indebted to him for persisting with his mother for their marriage, and for all the stupid things in the world and all that craziness he did just to marry her. Had he not done that, she wouldn't have been living this heavenly moment. And now, she couldn't thank him enough to suggest some ways to start her writing. Something, which gave her immense happiness.