Smoking? Part 2

••Dirty••

Recap:
You moan abit louder than before. You feel him grin as he leavings his mark. He continues to kiss you. You feel as if you were a moaning mess.

You couldn't take it anymore.

"Hayes..can we have sex?"
__________________________

Hayes grabs your hand, and pulls you out the room quickly. Unseen, you continue to follow behind Hayes.

He leads you upstairs, to the guest room. You two continue where you left off, with you pressed against the wall. He kisses you roughly.

You pull his hair as you continue. He then moans, picking you up and carrying you to the bed. He lays you down, then takes his shirt off. He hovers over you, kissing you again. Running his hand up your thigh.

He slowly pulls your shorts off, along with your shirt. His hand runs up the side of your hip. You slowly tug his pants off and throw them to the side.

He hovers over you. You can feel him against you. You start to palm him and grin, biting your lip. He moans and kisses you again.

Soon the both of you are completely naked, kissing passionately. He had put on a condom. Then he soon enters you, and starts to thrust into you. Harder every time.

"Hayes.." You moan, gripping the bed sheets. You start to hold his back. As he goes faster, you start to claw his back. You continue to moan with pleasure.

**10 minutes later**

You and Hayes are laying beside each other, naked. You two held hands, looking at each other.

"Hayes?" You question. He looks at you, "yes, y/n?" was his reply.

You grin, "I can't wait till the next movie night."