Food Fight

••Clean••

Nash, Cam, and Carter are at the movies. You and Hayes are home alone watching movies.

You get up to get you guys some drinks. Hayes throws a hand full of popcorn at you. He starts to laugh, as you pretend to be in shock.

You run to the kitchen, and grab some jelly with a spoon. "Hayes, babe. Come here." you call him in to the kitchen. He walks walks in and before he could say anything, you sling the jelly at him.

It hits him square in forehead. You can't tame your laughter. "Oh! I see how it is!" He says. He then runs to the refrigerator. He grabs the mustard.

He starts squirting it all over you. "Ah!! You know I hate mustard!" You scream, while dunking under behind the island. You make it back to the cabinet, and grab the can of spray cheese.

You cover him with the cheese. All over his back, his shoes, and some in his hair.

Then he pulls out the eggs. "No, Hayes!! Please don't!!" You scream as he pegs you with egg. "Stop, I quit! You win!" You say, choking on laughter.

You go back up to him with a can of whip cream. You spray some in his mouth. Then laugh looking at the mess you had made.

You walk closer to him and say, "kiss me!" You laugh. He shakes his head, " no, your Nashty!" He laughs.

You spray some whip cream on your lips, and laugh. "Now I'm sweet!" You laugh again, stealing the last egg from the carton before Hayes could see.

He leans in an starts to kiss you. Softly & sweetly, the taste of the whip cream fills your mouths.

You take the egg with one hand, and lift it above his head. Then smash it on his head. The egg pours down his face as you pull away.

"I win."