An Introduction

A/N: This is not a chapter it is simply an introduction to the way (Y/N) will be. Meaning her breathing style and more.

Name: (Y/N) Kamado Age: in the beginning of the book, 11, later on in the book, 14

Name: (Y/N) Kamado
Age: in the beginning of the book, 11, later on in the book, 14.

Relatives: Tanjiro Kamado (older by 2 years), and Nezuko Kamado (older by 1 year)

Best friends: Giyu Tomioka, Shinobu Kocho, Mitsuri Kanroji, Muichiro Tokito, and Kyojuro Rengoku.

Friends: Sanemi Shinazugawa, Gyomei Himejima, Tengen Uzui, and Obanai Iguro.

Kasugai Crow Name: Akemi

Nichirin Blade Colour: Yellow

Nichirin Sword Handguard look: Your choice

Appearance: (Y/N) wears the standard demon slayer uniform along with a yellow to white haori (I hope that's the right word). On her Haori there is a pattern that matches in a theme to her breathing style. (Pattern can be whatever you want or nothing, example is like lightning bolts for the thunder breathing)

Breathing Technique: Thunder Breathing (you guys can change it if you want I just don't have the sanity to make up my own)
Gonna list the techniques cause I didn't know any of them before searching it up so yeah

First Form: Thunderclap And Flash
user unsheathes their katana, dashes forward at blinding speeds and decapitates their opponent faster than they can react, before sheathing it back. This technique is extremely reminiscent of Iaijutsu and its movements are described to be akin to "lightning ripping through the air".

Second Form: Rice Spirit
releases five arched slashes accompanied by lightning in quick succession.

Third Form: Thunder Swarm
surrounds the enemy with waves of arched lightning and attacks them from all directions.

Fourth Form: Distant Thunder
generates a ball of electricity that releases waves of strong multi-directional lightning bolts from afar.

Fifth Form: Heat Lightning
unleashes a long-ranged upward sword slash accompanied by lightning.

Sixth Form: Rumble And Flash
releases a series of powerful long-ranged lightning attacks that strike his opponent from afar.

Seventh Form: Honoikazuchi no Kami
The user dashes forward at blinding speeds and unleashes a singular forward slash at a low stance, which is seemingly accompanied by a yellow Japanese dragon shaped like a lightning bolt

(Credit to the demon slayer wiki for all that-)

That should be it :)

I hope everyone enjoys reading, if you have any questions feel free to ask.