Preview

Vote, share with your friends, add it to you library, and comment below :). enjoy!

--------------------

*First Professor*

He kept inching towards me, making me walk backwards. While my back had already touched the wall, one of his hands was holding my waist. The other hand just above my head. His eyes lingered onto my lips, then looked up into my eyes. He had me cornered with his gorgeous hard body. "Well done dumbass! You backed yourself into a wall" said my subconscious. Our lips were so close to touching... I could feel his warm breath as he whispered to me:

"You're so hard to resist."

"W-what?" I asked in a confused and breathless way.

He leaned into my ear, his warm breath tickling me, as he continued to whisper.

"Admit it; you and me both know that you're into me and that you want to kiss me right now."

"Overconfident much" I said nervously.

He leaned his head back and had that cute smirk that guys did. His greenish blueish eyes were just mesmerizing to look into, which was a total distraction if you asked me. Is it me or is it getting hot in here? I thought to myself.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Second Professor*

I gasped as I turned around. There he was, standing very close in front of me. Professor Levine. He placed both of his hands on my waist and gently pushed me back into a wall. He cupped my ass with his hands, while my legs were wrapped around his waist. It was like my body had a mind of its own. This is isn't right I thought to myself. This was the second professor who had me cornered into a wall. His eyebrows furrowed, while he closed his eyes. A second later, he revealed his brown beautiful eyes. His eyes lingered onto my lips for a while, before he slowly but teasingly leaned in. Our lips were just a few milliliters apart.

"Professor Levine?" a voice called out.

He automatically dropped me, making me painfully land on the floor.

"Motherfu-"

"Ms. Anderson, detention!" He cut me off. I looked up at him and saw a smirk plastered on his face. Unbelievable! I got up and brushed right past him.

"Ughhhhhhh!" I groaned loudly.