Chapter 3

Here's Chapter 3. I apologize a billion times for making you all wait this long. A pic of Professor Hastings is shown above.

------------------------------------------------

A loud smack emitted throughout the room. The nerve of this guy! First, he insults me by assuming that I'm poor (just because of the way I'm dressed). Secondly, he wants me to pay him back by becoming his personal maid. Thirdly, he assumes I'm one of those girls who would sleep with any guy. Oh and last but not least, he thinks I'm going to accept this so called punishment of his.

Well guess again asshole! I'm not going-

Fudge!

My eyes widened once I realized what I've done. I just slapped my professor...

The only emotion I saw on his face was pure shock; he just stood there rubbing his right check while looking directly at me.

I'm screwed. I'm so so screwed. I quickly gathered my things and left him standing there.

----------------------------------

I was in shock mode ten minutes ago, that I forgot about Charlie; I didn't even realize she was chasing after me until she stopped me from running.

"Are you-going to- tell me- what happened?" she asked me breathlessly.

"Yeah, but let's get a drink from Starbucks first" I said to her as we walked in towards the front counter.

"Good morning, welcome to Starbucks! What can I get for you two?" The girl in front of us asked.

"I'll just have one tall Mocha Cookie Crumble frappe and she'll have-" I looked over at Charlie to hear her response.

"One tall Double Chocolate Chip frappe"

"Alright $7.09 is your total. Your drinks will be ready shortly" she said to us. I used my Starbucks gift card to pay for our drinks (my treat for Charlie); a few minutes later, it was ready to be devoured."Spill!" Charlie demanded while we both walked towards an empty table.

I told her about the car accident, why I was choking in class, the punishment he gave me, and how I slapped his face at the end. She then placed the back of her hand on my forehead.

"Who are you and what have you done to my sweet and innocent Mia?" she teased. I swatted her hand away from me.

"I blame it on the a-a-a-a-a alcohol" I sang out loud (lol a throwback song by Jamie Foxx Ft. T-Pain).

------------------

Charlie's P.O.V.

"So... I heard that professor Hastings, Levine, and Jamison are all hot and sexy looking" I mentioned to Mia.

"Hmm.. I guess we'll have to find out" she replied while we walked into our next class.

A soft gasp came out of our mouths while we stared at out professor.He wore a black/brown buttoned up top paired with dark blue jeans and a nice tie around him; he then topped it off with black dress shoes. His hair... ugh .. don't get me started with his hair; I just want to run my hands through his chestnut brown hair while-

Fuck!

Big mistake to look at his face right now.

His head turned left facing Mia and I and that's when our eyes locked into each other; the papers he held in his hand, were now dropped to the ground. My feet then walked towards him and helped him pick up the papers off the ground. Mia decided to help me out, since he was too busy checking me out.

"Ahem! Here's your.. um.. papers" I said to him while standing back up. His voice came out raspy as he muttered a thank you.

Aww! Is he blushing or is this all in my head. It became awkward after that.

"Hey, how much does a polar bear weigh?" he asked me randomly.

Mia and I looked at each other, with confusion written all over our faces.

"I don't know.." I replied back.

"Just enough to break the ice. How you doing?" he smiled at me while extending out his hand. I then shook his hand right after that.

"Smooth" Mia said with a smirk on her face.

"Very smooth" I said to him with a smile on my face.This guy became nervous to being... confident? I took a step closer to him and whispered into his ear.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you were flirting with me" I then leaned back so I could see his face.

"Considering how you're my professor and I'm your student" I finished.

"It seems like you misunderstood me. That was me breaking the awkwardness in the room" he said to me while smirking.

"And I think you're the one who was flirting with me"

My back was now facing him while Mia and I walked towards the stairs.

"Whatever rocks your boat Professor Hastings" Soon after, a pile of students came in.

"Good morning and welcome to Shakespeare. Since this is my first year in teaching, I thought we could get to know each other. You know, to break away any nerves or any awkwardness-" he looked at me when he emphasized awkwardness but quickly looked away.

"That you may feel on your first day" he finished saying.Everyone was either happy or annoyed that they had to introduce themselves.

"Let's start with Charlie Winter's"

I slowly stood up from me seat, with all eyes on me.

"Umm.. hi.. my name is Charlie. Um.. I like to dance and sing. One of my hobbies is making jewelry. I'm a huge fan of the musical film, Chicago and yeah..." I said quickly, not wanting to say anymore.I'm not usually this shy like Mia, but when it comes to Professor Hastings, I get all nervous."Interesting..." he muttered; his gaze never leaving on me.

"Next! Christian Valentino" he said as he moved on to the next student.

---------------------------

"Alright, since we have a few minutes left of class, ask me any questions you want to know"

Of course all the girls except Mia and I, raised their hands.

"What's your name?" one girl asked.

"Professor Hastings" he chuckled.

"How old are you?" another girl asked.

"22"

The list of questions went on and on to the point where all the guys left.

"Okay ladies, if you don't have any other questions regarding the class, you may leave"Mia and I chuckled when we saw all the girls pouting; that was our cue to leave unnoticed.

-----------------

I hope you guy liked it. This is kind of my favorite chapter. Stick around to meet 2 more professors. I'm sorry if you thought it was short, i really wanted to post this since its been 2 months that I haven't updated. Next chapter may or may not get hot and steamy... Don't forget to VOTE and Comment.