Chapter 1

Here is chapter 1 for you. Bear with me on this chapter if you think it's boring. Trust me, I have plenty of my own good ideas in my head for this story. Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I lifted my head up and groaned as I saw what time it was. Who the hell is banging at my door at 10 P.M.? I thought to myself. I layed my head back down on my pillow, ignoring whoever it was at the door.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Mia! I know you're in there. Get your ass up and out of bed!" a female voice yelled out. I hastily moved my comforter out of the way and made my way towards the door.

As I opened it, all three of my girlfriends stood right in front of me; All dressed up in a mini dress.

"This better be good!" I yelled at them. "And why are you guys all dressed up?" They all ignored my questions and barged into my apartment.

"Just get dressed" Jackie said to me as she stood by my bedroom door.

"And wear something sexy" Charlie added.

"On second thought, we'll pick out your dress" Megan said to me as she and the other two barged into my bedroom.

I slammed the door letting them know how pissed off I am. My neighbors were already pissed off with the commotion these girls started; They were even more pissed off when I slammed the door.

If there was anyone to blame for my crabbiness, it would be my girlfriends. I crossed my arms over my chest, just glaring at them.

"Where are we going?" I groaned in frustration.

No response.

"Whateves" I mumbles as I crawled back in bed.

"Nuh uh!" Megan said as she snapped her fingers at me to get up.

"I still have to do your hair, while Jackie does your makeup"

Charlie then walked up towards us with a big grin on her face.

"I couldn't find thee dress, but it's a good thing I brought back up for situations like these."

I then realized she was holding something behind her back; I'm assuming it's the dress she was talking about.

_____________________________________________________________

One hour later..., we arrived at a club called Electricity. What the hell are we doing here? I mean don't get me wrong; I love going to night clubs, but it's a SUNDAY NIGHT! I looked over at Megan who was shaking her head at me.