Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2 for all of you who are reading my story. I tried my best to make it interesting as possible. I posted a pic of all the character so far. (let me know if the pic shows up on here or not) Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________

Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-

"Ugh! My head. My poor poor head" I mumbled to myself as I hit the alarm clock a couple of times. My head basically felt like it was going to crack wide open as I slowly got out of my bed.

I then walked towards the bathroom and took a hot shower instead of a long one. After that, I wrapped my body with a towel and walked towards my walk-in closet. It's one of those days where I just wanted to wear comfy sweats and a t-shirt; I mean come on it's a Monday.

I quickly changed into my red underwear and bra, black sweat pants, and my blue v-cut t-shirt that brought out my bright blue eyes. Don't ask me how, but I managed to look good today, considering I have a hangover.

My hair was still perfectly curled from last night; all there was left to do was redo my makeup by applying mascara and lip gloss. Once I was content with the way I looked, I stepped out of my room and walked towards the kitchen area.

Looks like I'm not the only one who decided to wear sweats today. I thought to myself.

Hannah was cooking pancakes, while Jackie and Megan were sitting on the bar stools facing Hannah. This is what I love about the kitchen area; it has this long granite countered table, with an open view in front where you face the kitchen area (if that makes any sense).

"Good morning" I greeted all three of them.

"Morning" they all mumbled at the same time.

I swallowed the Advil pill that Hannah handed to me with a glass of water.

"Where's Charlie?" I asked them as I realized she wasn't here.

"She left a few minutes ago to buy you guys breakfast" Jackie answered.

"You should probably leave now, it's already 7:30" Megan said to me as she glanced down at her watch.

I quickly put my sunglasses on, then my sneakers, and then I ran out towards my car.

_______________________________________________________________

My morning started out well, until I drove through a round about.

Crash!

My body jerked forward and then back as my car crashed into another vehicle.

Great. Just great. This is exactly how I wanted to start my morning-Note the sarcasm.

I opened the door ready to apologize to whoever the driver was, but stopped dead on my tracks; I then took off my sunglasses and placed it on my head so I could get a better view of the guy in front of me.

He wore a light blue double breast jacket paired with a simple white v-neck shirt and dark colored jeans; he then topped it off with black dress shoes.

From the sunlight, his eyes are colored a light blue, but if you look closely they're filled with anger. I couldn't blame him because it was my fault and from the looks of it, there was a huge dent on the right side. It wasn't that serious to the point where he could be dead or his car could be towed.

Unfortunately, all of his windows were shattered except the front and back of his side of the car.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" the guy in front of me yelled.