chapter 7

Exuse any errors you see here. I will revise all the chapters at the end of this whole entire story.

Charlie's P.O.V.

"Stupid Professor with his stupid face and personality", I mumble under my breath.

"No Charlie, you're the stupid one for opening your damn mouth in the first place", my subconscious argues back.

"True, but... Kyle Sanders is the stupid one"

"And why is that?" I started glaring at the door in front of me, getting even more riled up from what had happened earlier.

"I gave him a warning, which he stupidly chose to ignore. He continued to kick the back of my seat, which then made me snap. Next thing I know, I'm throwing my hot coffee at him- that unfortunately, lands on my professor- instead of Kyle freaking Sanders!" Don't even get me started with that monkey head of a professor; he's also the reason why I'm mad right now. 

They can both fly... fly to hell because that's where they belong!  I thought to myself as I plan their deaths in my head. But my conscious decided to speak up again.

"Why don't you just knock on the door, face the beast, and apologize?" Yeah cause that's easy as 1.2.3. A.B.C. You and me. Ha ha, see what I did there.

"That's easier said than done, don't you think, conscious? And who asked for your opinion anyways?", I asked, closing my eyes right after.

"A caring professor, who's just helping out a student in need" the voice whispers into my ear. My eyes widen as I turned around and see an amused Professor Hasting's, looking down at me. His chuckle emits through out the hallway, making me look down at the floor, instead at him.

"You were quite amusing to watch" he says to me. My head lifts up, giving him a questioning look. I knew he didn't mean it in a creepy kind of way- so I decided to tease him a bit.

"Were you following me, sir?", I feigned shockness. His eyes widen in panic, shaking his head no.

"I didn't- that's not what-", he tries to explain to me, but fails miserably by tripping over his words. My right hand raises up, stopping him from continuing on.

"First, you're flirting with me and now this...", shaking my head at him in a playful manner. The corner of his lips tilt up, showing me his amused expression- once again.

"Last time I checked, you were flirting back", he replies in a knowingly tone. I couldn't help but smile at that, with the memory still fresh in my mind- from the moment I stepped into his classroom, to staring into each others eyes, and then-

"A penny for your thoughts?", he whispers into my ear. I turn my head to the right, to see him leaned up against the wall; his arms are crossed over his chest- looking so cool and casual- with just a black t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans on.

"Oh, I don't know... just this cheesy picky up line that a guy used on me", I teased. He laughs a little, revealing a bit of his white teeth before saying, "You thought it was cheesy? I thought it was pretty good"

"Yeah, well, it was pretty cheesy to me", I said nonchalantly, while looking down at my nails and then back at him. He pushes off the wall, placing both of his arms on either side of my head, then cages me against the wall.

"Take it back or else..."

"Or else what, sir?", I ask innocently while batting my eyelashes at him. His hands move down to my waist, bringing me closer to his body; one hand is on his chest while he guides my other hand underneath his shirt... A gasp comes out of my mouth, shocking me from this bold move of his.

Hell, even I surprised the both of us as I took control of my own hand. Moving it up to his chest, then down to his abs. His eyes that were once colored blue, changed into a darker shade of grey, daring me to go even lower than that- in this case I didn't. But... that didn't stop me from teasing him a bit more. The way the tip of my acrylic nails, would brush softly against his skin, making him close his eyes in pleasure and bite down on his bottom lip. I mean where's all the photographers at because this guy is looking hella sexy right now. I could feel his erection poking me, tempting me to stroke him there too. My hand trails down his v-line, making him open his eyes that's filled with lust.

________________________________

Professor Hastings P.O.V

I want her- no, I need her right now: in my office, against the wall, and on top of my desk; letting me do all kinds of inappropriate things to her. With the way she was biting down on her bottom lip, while hiding that smile of hers... Oh she's good. I thought to myself. A smirk making its way to my lips as I continued to look down at her. Well, game on Ms.Winters because the tables are about to be turned around.

Charlie's P.O.V.

He leans toward my ear, whispering in a seductive tone, "What's big and hard and can last for more than four hours?", then leans back to face me. My hand was no longer underneath his shirt, but is placed against his chest. That question itself, made me still for a moment, before dirty thoughts came to mind. To be continued...

Sorry guys. I had more written but they are poorly written and I just need more time editing it. I really wanted to post today since it's been a while and yeah. Next chapter it will get a bit of pre-teasing if you know what I mean ;) and you'll find  out what will happen more between Charlie vs Prof.Hastings and Charlie vs Prof. Jamison. Ooo and lets not forget about the detention that Mia has to go to. Yes, I know universities don't have that but it exist in my story. Anyways, vote and comment down below. What do you want to happen in the next chapter?