~Preview~

"What if..?" That's a big question, isn't it.

But, what if indeed, things were different? What if the Todoroki's aren't as perfect as they seem to be? What if the Commission was hiding something, something big.

In this Universe, things are a little different from what they are. In here, Touya Todoroki has been enrolled into one of the programs in the Hero Commission. There, he's taught all the various skills he needs for survival, and skills to become a perfect human assassin.

Heroes are known for being kind, and giving out second chances right? There's a strict rule that says that Heroes cannot kill the villains; only imprison them. So, where do the villains disappear to then? Someone has to do the dirty work.

The League of Villains is a powerful organization, with powerful and ambitious people. Everyone knows that for them to be stopped, they have to be killed, and heroes can't do that, can they?

Touya Todoroki, plays a key role in this. In order to fight for the freedom of his family, he has to continue doing what the Commission orders him to do, including going undercover. Although the Todoroki family believes that he has died many years ago, he's still employed. He needs to fight for the freedom of his family. But also his own, but what freedom does he exactly want?

~Possible Story In the Near Future~