~The Beginning of it All~

~Who was Touya Todoroki?~

Touya Todoroki was born into the powerful Todoroki family, his father being a wielder of fire, already being the number two hero, and his mother, whose quirk is ice. Touya never really knew the real reason why he was born into the family, he just assumed that it was the same as any other; his parents loved each other. That was in the beginning though. 

He started to notice the differences between his family and the other kids, despite not going to school that long. For one, his father never really paid much attention to him, while the other kid's fathers were constantly playing with them. His mother also tended to stay away from him, but other mothers always seemed to constantly be around their children, caring for them. It's not that his mother didn't care for him, Rei was just more distant

He later found out about quirks, and soon after that, the real reason he was here, alive. It devastated him. His father simply wanted a child whose quirk is stronger than his competitor's. That, being All Might himself. Touya never really knew who that was, only that he was the number 1 hero, and a person his father despised with a burning passion.

His sister was born, just 2 years after him. Endeavor wasn't willing to risk the possibility that his oldest wasn't as strong as he hoped, so he had another child with his wife. Fuyumi Todoroki was born on December 6th, having dark blue eyes, and milky white hair. As time went on, streaks of crimson red appeared in her hair, which gave Endeavor hope. Unlike Touya, he decided that Fuyumi should go to school for the time being.

Meanwhile, Endeavor chose to train Touya various combat skills, starting at the age of three. Touya hadn't gotten his quirk yet, so Endeavor thought it was reasonable to start training him, at least in this way. He was trained every single day, with or without Endeavor; he was obligated to do it regardless. He still had to learn the basic subjects they taught at a normal school, but he showed to be more proficient in understanding combat. 

At the age of four, going on five, Touya finally got his quirk. Unfortunately, it wasn't what Endeavor had expected. Although the flames that Touya produced were cerulean, the temperature exceeding Endeavor's, his body wasn't as compatible with it. He had inherited his mother's quirk, in a way, but it was more conflicting than helpful. After multiple trips to the doctors, it was found out that Touya's body was more suitable for an ice quirk, while he was only able to produce flames, which caused burns on his skin.

Around the same time, Natsou Todoroki was born, three years after Fuyumi. At this point, Endeavor was getting anxious. Fuyumi had only shown the capabilities of producing ice, despite the red in her hair, and Touya was deemed a failure. Now, Endeavor had no hope for the youngest, since he had white hair. Going based on that, Endeavor decided to have another child. It would be more hope for him. Still, despite that, Endeavor made Touya train daily, causing him to barely spend time with his siblings, which he already knew so little about. 

Finally, Shoto Todoroki was born, the masterpiece he longed for. Having his hair split in half, one side being white and the other red, Endeavor was sure that this was the creation he had hoped for. Assuming his quirk already at such a young age, Endeavor decided to send Touya away to a program the Hero Commission offered. Touya, being at the age of 8, qualified for the opportunity Endeavor was handed. The only reason Endeavor agreed, was because he still doubted Shoto's potential, so as a backup plan, he decided to continue giving Touya some kind of training. With the combat knowledge that he already had, it would be a waste to not do anything with it. Touya was never really allowed to activate his quirk per his father's orders, and for the sake of himself, his siblings, and even his mother, he obeyed. Only because of that, he didn't have the burn scars he would have if he did use his flames. Now, Endeavor's focus solely relied on his youngest son. 

Despite not knowing much about their older brother, Fuyumi and Natsou got incredibly attached to him, especially Natsou. He knew that everything was done so they wouldn't get hurt, invisible to Endeavor or not. Rei Himura had already gone through so much and felt guilty nevertheless. She was never there for her eldest son, and yet she felt destroyed as she saw him being taken away. She had her own reasons for being involved with Enji Todoroki, but never in a million years did she imagine things going down like this. 

The night Touya Todoroki was taken away caught them all by surprise, all except one person. Endeavor failed to mention that he sold his son into the program, and only then when Touya was being dragged out, did they find out. That night, Fuyumi and Natsou Todoorki woke up to the sound of yelling, and things being thrown around the house. They quickly came out from the room they shared and saw the horror being played out in front of them. Their mother, held by their father, was screaming and sobbing all at the same time. There was hurt, anger, sadness, and so much more in her eyes, but above all, she felt powerless. There, in front of her eyes, was her eldest son, being grasped by his arms on both sides, by two men. There, in his usual, calm, blue eyes was panic, hurt, and betrayal. He was quietly crying, despite being told over and over again by his father, that it was a clear sign of weakness. 

His father and mother, who was still being held back, were only a few feet from him. Touya struggled at the beginning when he was seized in his sleep, but when he realized that it was all part of the plan, he stopped.

"Why...?" was all he managed to ask. He looked straight into his father's eyes, hoping to see a hint of something that said all of this was just some sick joke, but found nothing. All Enji Todoroki did was look away, and nod towards the men. Then and there, Touya was carried out of the house, never to be seen by his family again.

As soon as the car that Touya was carried to was gone, Endeavor let go of Rei, and went back to sleep, leaving his two children sobbing in the hallway. Their mother, still in shock, laying on the floor sobbing uncontrollably, all the while the youngest slept soundly. Although, not for long. 

Fuyumi, at the age of 6, and Natsou, at the age of 3, had lost their brother, not knowing whether they'd be able to ever see him again. Shoto had barely even known him.

With a story like that, the public would've gone crazy over it, if it weren't for the fact that none of them know that they existed. Nobody knew what went on in the Todoroki household. As far as they knew, Endeavor lived peacefully with his beautiful wife.

After that, things only had gotten worse. Both, for Touya, and the Todoroki family. 

That night, Touya was put to sleep with anesthesia, knocking him out instantly. In the morning, he awoke in a room that was not his, and he panicked until the memories started flooding in. There were instructions left in his room, which were easy to follow, and easy enough for an eight-year-old to be able to read. He was told to get dressed into a uniform provided in his wardrobe and come outside of his room as soon as he woke up.