4) 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕀𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕

ᑕᕼᗩᑎᘜᗴ ᗪᖇIᖴTՏ: 🅲︎🅷︎🅰︎🅿︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎ #4
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 & 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚙𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜... 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Steven and Spinel are in a falling escape pod, hopefully landing in a safe spot on Earth where they could live.

They held each other tightly during the whole escape, hoping for the best, eyes closed shut as if everything around them was about to explode. The ride wasn't bumpy and wild, but hearing the muffled low whistles of hitting through the atmosphere scares them enough.

Suddenly, after who knows how long, a rumble of impact shook them shortly. It wasn't enough to trip them so much, but it still startled them. After that, it suddenly became quiet.

They're here.

Spinel eventually took a little peek and she softly gasps that she sees small particles floating around, some bubbles coming out of her mouth when she gasped out some air. She realizes it's some kind of green liquid around them, worrying Spinel a bit because of knowing Steven - as a human - couldn't breathe.

"Steven?" Spinel's call has some kind of robotic bounce effect, assuming it's because of the liquid.

The unmovable Steven slowly and finally peeked his eyes open, fascinated now that he's seeing green triangle-shaped particles dancing in his sight. "Woah..."

"Steven," Spinel sighs in relief. "Are you alright?"

"Uhh... I think so. What happened?" Steven noticed a window that's showing what he assumes is what's outside of the escape pod.

"It seems we have landed," Spinel stated, patting her palms on the walls.

"How do we get out?" Spinel worriedly starts looking around

"Not sure. Is there some kind of button to help?"

Meanwhile, Steven's still staring at the window, admiring the view in front of him. Outside is full of life. Multiple plants entered his eyes, ones he's never seen before. The grass seemed to mostly fill the floor. Everything looks bloomed. Just like the garden.

"Hmm... Hold on, Steven. I think I know how to get out. This might go bumpy." Steven nods and they both get ready. Spinel hasn't done something like this usually, so she's a bit hesitant. She took a reassuring breath and clenched her hand as she uses her elasticity.

A large pink fist went through the escape pod, cracking the walls open like a hatched egg... With some green goop inside. The liquid now entering gravity has made it splatter around almost everywhere, also including Steven and Spinel who are covered with it almost entirely.

"Eww... Cool," Steven laughs as he plays a bit with the green goop. Spinel cautiously takes long steps through the thick liquid, seeming a bit disgusted until her feet made it to the grass while Steven followed along, jumping and playing on the substance for a bit as he made it beside her.

"Okay. Messy. But we're out." Spinel looks around at the environment they're standing in. "Where are we. And more importantly, is there somewhere to clean you up."