1) 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 ℂ𝕚𝕥𝕪

🅴︎🅿︎🅸︎🆂︎🅾︎🅳︎🅴︎ #1
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
Amethyst decides to lift the spirits by giving Steven & Spinel a proper tour of Beach City
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

It had been only three days ever since they set foot on Earth.

Spinel and Steven are currently staying at Amethyst's room this time of day, just Spinel sitting peacefully on a very grimy looking couch as she watches Steven wander curiously around the messy room.

Spinel wants to keep it this way.

Because so much has happened ever since they left the garden before they're safe and sound in the walls from a purple stranger.

It was messy.

Their plan on how to transport to Earth was tricky to think about, but they manage to hitch a ride in a ship - by getting caught by Jasper who poofed Spinel and punched Steven unconscious before trapping them in a cell.

But they eventually escaped the ship by making Jasper break the pilot controls, crashing the ship and activating an emergency guide to the escape pods. Spinel also poofed Jasper back - it was a panic moment but now it's also quite ironic - and Jasper's gem stayed in the crashing ship, left there without acknowledgment if she was shattered or still crystal clear after the crash.

Meanwhile, Peridot escaped in her own pod and landed who-knows-where on Earth. As for Spinel and Steven, they landed on an island. It seemed faithful that the place would've been their new home - if it weren't for the wild invisible monster gem of some kind.

Spinel and Steven barely managed to escape from the beast till they activated a convenient warp pad they found and warped to an unknown place to then meet an unknown gem.

Actually, not so unknown, Spinel thinks the stranger is an amethyst which was correct but she is still a stranger nonetheless.

But after a little harmless tension, awkwardness, curiosity, and an intriguing introduction of some of the humans in a small town called Beach City, Steven convinced Spinel to stay in this city of wonders.

And so, here we are today.

Spinel and Steven moved to stay in Amethyst's room since it's only best for them to stay where they're most familiarly accepted - and it just has to end up being with a mysterious gem Spinel's still very skeptical toward.

But at least she's giving Amethyst a chance to prove she's maybe a little bit trustworthy.

"Hey there, Pinky," The purple gem called with a grin as she leaned onto the back of the scrummy couch Spinel is sitting on.

The heart gem's face just briefly scrunches at the nickname. "I have a name, you know, Gem."

"Says the pink gem who just calls me Gem," Amethyst teases but with a genuine smile before hopping over and plopping down to sit next to Spinel, making pinky scoot over farther than necessary. "Seriously though, why do you still call me that? You say 'gem' like you're not a gem yourself, or that you don't like being a gem or something? Or, I dunno - It just feels weird."

Spinel's eyes creased before averted away from the purple gem's gaze. Amethyst briefly saddens at the distant antic.

"Eh, it's cool though" Amethyst easily shrugs it off, slouching on the couch with raised arms behind her head, emphasizing her chill vibe. "I just hope you won't be this moody all the time."

"I-I'll try," Spinel shamefully said like she wasn't so insolent earlier. But then an elbow reassuringly poked her shoulder.

"Nah, it's alright. I was suspicious at first too, ya know. I just easily agreed to let strangers live in my room - but there's no rush. You warm up at the fact you're technically trapped in a stranger's base at your own pace." Spinel only chuckled a bit at her odd but assuring joke, it was enough to make Amethyst smile anyway that she took it light-heartedly.