1) ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟

ᑕᕼᗩᑎᘜᗴ ᗪᖇIᖴTՏ: 🅲︎🅷︎🅰︎🅿︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎ #1
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 & 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜... 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Steveeen! Steven? Steven, where are you?"

A voice calls in the distance.

Somewhere in space floats a huge piece of rock, and on top of it stands a garden almost wide enough to fill the space of the area. Of course, in every garden, there stood plants... well… There mostly is in this garden.

And there, within the green, stood a figure. A boy, hiding in one of the bushes.

Although his features are quite bright and noticeable – having dark brown eyes and curly hair, wearing blue jeans, brown leather boots, and a purple shirt that fades to a web-like of red roses near the end of its sleeves and hem – the bush is very big and thick enough for him to be very hidden.

Trying to be stealthy, the boy resisted the best he could to stop his sly giggles as he hid. Hiding from his only friend in the garden who is seeking for him as how their game plays.

His friend's voice kept entering his ears as she searched. He hears her call his name again.

"Steveeen! I know you're here somewhere," the boy called Steven hears his friend call out loud.

He peaks over the bush a little, spotting her pink heart shaped buns hanging on her head moving closer to his hiding spot. So close, she could've spotted him if he didn't hide back down behind the green flourish.

"Ugh, why is this garden so big," she mutters under her breath but loud enough for Steven to hear. Then he hears her comment out loud to herself, "Oh, well. I'll go look somewhere else. He's probably over here."

Steven tries to listen. She seems to probably be far away now since the squeaky footsteps of her pink boots are starting to get quiet... Too quiet.

The unsurety trumped his curiosity to peak his head out of the bush to check.

He sees that his friend is nowhere to be seen—

"Gotcha!"

"Ah!"

A pair of pink rubber-gloved hands suddenly grab his shoulders, startling Steven and making him yelp in pure surprise.

They both shared a look, and the air was instantly filled with laughter.

"Aww, maaan. Why, Spinel, why?" Steven whined playfully as Spinel laughs at his silly antics.

"Oh, come on Steven, taking a bath is not that bad," Spinel says with a teasing yet reassuring look.

"I knooow. It's always fun with you," Steven admits. Spinel endearingly smiles at that.

Admittedly, Steven is a little glad for their game to be finally over. He kinda misses seeing Spinel's calming yet fun appearance he sees everyday.