Part 1

*DREAM*

The shivering of my teeth is the only sound filling up the darkness as I wrap my arms around my knees sitting in the corner of the cement room. I wear a pail brown singlet top and shorts with a thick white collar strapped tightly around my neck as it's wires pierce into my neck blocking my abilities. The only thing left in the room is the rotten mattress on the floor, the toilet bucket and a table in the middle, the punishment table as they call it. I shake slightly letting the memories of today's mission run through my head.

The Mission

The sun blaring down burning my skin as 7 and I lye in the grass just off a lone road. Paddocks surround the area as we wait for our targets. I focus on searching for their minds.

"I got em' 5 minutes east" I say preparing myself. "Bus 1 has 20 and 2 has 17" I continue looking at 7 as he nods. "I'll flip the buses and you cut off the air then light em' up" I finish emotionlessly as I remind him of the instructions given from the Master. I look down to my right ankle at the thick white tracking band wrapped around it. My skin swollen and red from the tightness of it. "They're coming" I say as I look east at the two buses making their way towards up as I listen to the minds of the children.

As the buses approach we prepare ourselves whilst still lying hidden in the long grass. I hold both my hands in front of me grabbing hold of the metal of the first bus.

"Ready" I say looking at 7 for his confirmation as I hold my concentration on the bus carrying the wait.

"NOW!" he yells. I twist both my hands effortlessly spinning the first bus onto its side in the middle of the road, I continue to spin it over and over again. Little screams erupt as the second bus slams on its breaks. Letting go of the first bus I grasp hold of the second one repeating the action and letting it roll. Quickly we both stand up running onto the road staring at the two buses upside-down.

7 brings his hand together and then pinches his fingers together slowly pulling them apart. The tiny screams begin to fade to coughing as they desperately try to hold onto the air being sucked out of them. I listen to their confused thoughts running through the little minds soon finding the 4 adults and 2 bus drivers, they slowly begin to fade. As I stare at the buses five other minds appear:

"Next left George take your next left" a man repeats to himself in his head. Shit I think.

"Incoming, west 2 minutes out, man, women and 3 kids" I say turning to face the west side of the road. "I'll deal with them you finish here" I say looking at him as he nods keeping his focus on the buses.

As I walk forwards towards the direction of the car I create an illusion of a dead end just in front of myself. I watch as the car approaches. "Dead end? no no it was my next left" the man thinks slowing down, his wife leaning over the back to deal with the screaming child. I hold my right hand up in front of me and twist it sharply sending a soundwave smashing the windscreen of the car. My lips stay in a straight line as I listen to the frightened screams of the family, I hear a gentle clamp and feel the heat from the two buses catching alight in flames as 7 finishes the mission.

I reach to both sides of my hips and pull out knives swinging them around my fingers as I eye the clueless parents, quickly I through both knives directly hitting both parents in the forehead, little screams come from the 3 children as I pull the 2 knives out of the parents heads forcing them back in to the two children on the two outside seats leaving the youngest one in the middle. I drop the illusion as the little one cries. I hold out my hands pulling both knives back as I slowly walk towards the car. As I stand in front of it the little child looks at me so innocently.