Five

Harry's POV:

Her eyelids become heavy and so did her breathing.
She looked at me one last time, before she fully closed her eyes and fell into my arms.
I slowly pulled the needle out of her skin, and dropped it on the floor.
Then I took off one of the rubber bands of her wrist and threw it on the floor too.

I slid my arm under her kneecaps and lifted her up into my arms. Her brown wavy hair flew in the air as I walked with her down the long hallways I two minutes ago, chased her on.

Her gold and silver chains hugged her neck which was now also red from my hard grip.

I reached back to the boys, where they were all sitting and waiting for me to come back.

"Fuck shes hot" Liam said with a big smirk on his lips.

"That's was I said" Niall agreed slapping him on the shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at them before I laid her down on the couch.

"You're not gonna leave her here, are you?" Niall questioned, sounding like that was something he would never do.

"No" I coughed into my arm before walking over to Ali "No I planned on taking her home" I said again looking down at him.
His blood was laying in a pool around him.
His chair was laying down now, on top of his arms, which was probably broken.

"Is he dead?"

"Yea cause Niall wouldn't stop hitting him" Louis hissed rolling his eyes at Niall.

"Who's gonna take him?" My eyes slid up from Ali's dead body, and up to Louis.

"We called some of the guys, they only wanted 400$ so that was great deal"

I nodded to him looking down at Rosalina.
That dress was really hot on her.

"Well I'm going home" I murmured waking over to her sleeping body.

"We're going with you" Niall said, confident that I wasn't gonna say no.

"Yea" Liam added.

I sighed and grabbed her arms, pulling her up from the couch, and up into my arms again.

We all walked out of the bloody room, and started heading towards the exit door.

My black boots clicked across the floor to the music upstairs. Niall walked with his head down on his phone and hummed while the rest of us walked in silence.

Niall was looking for the key in his tight jeans, and when he found it, he unlocked the large double doors, opening up to the dark parking lot.

A cool breeze clung to my skin, as we stepped outside.
A whipping sound approached us, and before we knew it we were covered in sky-cold raindrops.

I ran through the darkness, with her unconscious body in my arms.
The puddles splashed up on my pants, while the boys ran after me, on their way to my car.
I don't even know why I was taking care of her right now.
Or maybe taking care wasn't the right word to use, but you know what I mean.

I could just leave her on the couch in the bloody room, and I don't know why I didn't.

The moon lit up the sky, as well as the millions of stars. Her wet hair stuck to her cheeks just like mine did.