Sixteen

The drive was awkward.
I was sat between Niall and Harry, both of them spreading their legs, so that I had no space
to sit in.
I kept repeating the kiss with Harry over and over again. The way our lips fit so perfectly, and the way our bodies melted into each other.

I don't think he thought about it.
I don't think it's special to him.
But it has been all that I've been thinking off.

The car eventually stopped at our destination, right outside a nightclub.

Harry jumped out of the car and held the door open for me.
I jumped out onto the street, feeling uncomfortable even outside the club.
Harry slammed the car door behind me, and the car drove off.

Niall walked up to us, standing with his hands in his pockets.
He had sunglasses resting on the tip of his nose, making him look like a business man.

"Niall you can just go in, we'll be there in a second" Harry's British accent spoke, and Niall nodded and left.

I was confused on why we couldn't just go with Niall.

Harry walked right in front of me, looking me directly in the eyes.
He looked serious, like he had something on his mind. He brought his hand to his lower lip, picking it before running it through his curly hair.

"Okay so there is some rules you need to know. Break them and there'll be consequences" he said quick and cold.

I don't know what I had expected, but it wasn't that. My mood completely changed when those words left his mouth.

"Rules?" I questioned, taking a step back from him. He followed me with his eyes, and i noticed a sudden change in his face when I stepped back from him.

"Don't talk to anyone else then me and my boys" he said lifting up his thumb, counting what I wasn't allowed to do. "No drinking, no smoking anything. And don't try to run"

He now had four fingers up in the air, and had told me what I couldn't do. I couldn't stop wondering what the "consequences" was.
What would he do?

"Understand?" He asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded and took a step but he quickly stopped me.

"I forgot to say that you're mine. You have to pretend like you like me and that you're all mine. No flirting with other guys, or I will literally murder you" he said harshly, making me actually scared.

"Don't fuck things up for me tonight Rosalina"

My lips parted in shock of what he just told me, but I had to except that this was my life now.

Harry wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me close to his warm strong body.
My hand slowly made its way to his back, placing it on the fabric of his silk shirt.

I felt him stiffen up when I touched him, but he it seemed like he tried to hide it.

We walked through the que, heads turning in our direction as we walked. I already felt uncomfortable.

I pushed myself closer to Harry, without even realizing it. He looked down at me and tightened the hold around my waist, making me feel more "safe".

We reached the guards standing in front of the doors.

"Good evening Styles" one of the guards said. He was tall, very big and bald. He was probably like 40 years old.

"Nice to see you here" His eyes drifted to me, scanning my body. My stomach turned as the old man's eyes burned into my skin.

The man smirked and looked back at Harry, reaching out his hand, and wanting to fist bump him. But Harry didn't move.
He actually just held me tighter, moving his thumb back and forth on the bare skin on my back, kinda like he was trying to calm me down.