Six

Rosalina POV:

I turned around, the heavy duvet wrapped around my body, as i dug myself as far down into the mattress as possible, feeling the sun's rays, warming my face.

I opened my eyes slightly and looked at the black curtains that were half drawn.
Then down at the duvet that covered my body, and onto the table next to me where two bottles of liquid were standing.

I snapped my eyes open immediately as I realized that this wasn't my room.
I sat up in the king sized bed, seeing how I was swimming alone in the soft white sheets.

My heart started to pump, when I jumped out of the sheets and onto the dark wooden floor.

My eyes widened when I looked down at myself, seeing somebody else's clothes on my body.
I was wearing a big black shirt, and a pair of black socks.

I rubbed my throat hastily, of not knowing where I was.
It looked like a really expensive hotel room.

I pulled up the material of the black shirt, to see if I was wearing my underwear, but my heart stopped at the sight.

Boxers.

I started to walk around in circles trying to get myself to wake up and to clear my head.
I looked around the room for my phone but I couldn't find it anywhere.
The windows in front of me was huge, so I walked over to them and looked down at the busy street.
The ground was wet from rain.

I walked on tippy toes across the cold floor until I stood clinging to the dark door to hear if anyone was there.

No voices caught my attention, so after standing there for several minutes, I finally decided to open the door, met by a long hallway.

I hesitated in the doorway before putting my foot outside the door.
The corridor was wide, and on the left side of it hung these big paintings.
On the right side were four identical doors, and a door at the end of the corridor opposite the one I just went out of.

My feet slowly slid across the floor, my heart was beating so fast that I started to worry that I was gonna faint in a second.

I licked my lips and frowned, when a opening in the wall led me to a giant winding staircase.
I had seen those glass steps before.
The dark setting.
The large kitchen, and the dark shiny wooden floor.
I had been here before.

This was Harry's fucking apartment!

And just as I was putting the pieces together, he came into view.
Harry walked exhausted from the kitchen, in his black sweatpants and his black t shirt.

Terror washed over me, raising the fine hairs on the back of her neck.

Then flashbacks from yesterday started to fill my mind, remembering how scared I was when he chased me through the long hallways under the club yesterday.
I remember how I ran into the door and when he caught me.

My palms started to sweat just from thinking about it.

The look in his eyes as he caught me.
He was terrifying!
He held me in a tight grip around my neck while his empty eyes just stared right into my soul.

The last thing i remembered was how i begged him to not hurt me.

While I was standing there, I had absolutely no clue what he had done to me.
The worst thoughts kept repeating as I began to feel physically ill.