Ten

Rosalina pov:

I flipped the sign on the door to say 'closed' and then flicked off the lights in the bakery.
My feet shuffled over the floor, as I grabbed the handle and swung open the door, feeling the warm night breeze wash over me.

I sighed exhausted under my breath as I began my slow walk home.

It's been almost two weeks since all that with Jack happened at the cafe, and Emma had finally convinced me to block him everywhere.
I hadn't seen or talked or anything with Harry either.
I don't really know what I expected honestly.
Like, he had told me before that he absolutely couldn't care less about me, so thinking that it would even be a possibility that he would contact me or anything like that, was crazy.

My phone started buzzing in my back pocket, catching my attention.

I pulled out my phone and sighed when I saw the name.
Please say you're calling to talk, and not to go out, I prayed silently for myself.

"What's up?" I answered after sending my wishful thoughts.

"Hey Ros, so Travis told me about this bar tonight, and he just texted me, and told me to invite you guys too!"

God no. "Uhm I don't know Emma, it's been a really long day and I'm already on my way home" I told her, having no intentions of going.

"No stop! Trust me, it'll be so much fun. I promise we'll get you home safe!"

I stay silent for a moment.

"Look Ros" I hear Ellie suddenly in the speaker.

"It's not far from your apartment so you can just walk, and it's gonna be so much fun, I promise you! Plus, I need your help to find me a man"

"What happened to Ethan?" I questioned, avoiding theirs.

"He hooked up with some other chick, but it's fine tho, we weren't dating or anything" she said trying to convince me that she wasn't feeling anything for him.
I actually felt really sad for her.

I sighed faintly, looking up at the almost black sky.

"What bar is it?"

"Really?!" I heard them both whine in the background

"Yeah" I said forcing myself to sound exited.

"Omg great! I'll text you the address and we'll see you soon, bye love u" she then said before hanging up.

40 minutes later, I found myself standing outside a big building in the middle of the town.
The air around me was thick, and you could even hear the bass from outside.
My head started to hurt, just thinking about going inside.

I walked inside the bar and was lead into some kind of restaurant.
I looked around kinda confused, until I saw a set of stairs, leading down to the entrance of the bar.

I took a step down seeing some red led strips in the corners, being the only lightening.

I took a deep breath before I continued down the steps, and slowly, was all the way down.

At the end of the stairs, was some big closed glass door, separating me from the bar.
I carefully turned the doorknob, and slipped into the hot atmosphere.

The red lights blinded my eyes first, met by the unhealthy loud music.
I glanced around the place and down at the dark shiny floor.
Then I lifted my black converse up and placed it down again, feeling how sticky it was.

People were sitting at the black leather booths, drinking in the corners, as other people were walking around, in barley any clothing.

I felt how the tension in my shoulders, slowly drifted away after a long day at work.