Seventeen

He began to circle his fingers around my bare skin in soft and calm movements. It was quiet in the room, the only thing you could hear was the traffic from below, and our breathing which constantly changed when we touched each other.

Harry suddenly stopped and his whole body stiffened up. In a split second the whole atmosphere in the room changed, and I immediately wanted to leave and never come back again.

I felt uncomfortable.
My legs were still locked tight around his upper body, and his fingers were still laying on my stomach. But they weren't moving in circles anymore.

His whole body language changed in front of my eyes, but I couldn't figure out why.

Harry got up on his hands, towering over me. His long locks were laying on top of my stomach, as his face was looking down into the mattress.

I started to loosen up around his torso until my legs were completely not touching him anymore.

"I can't do this to you" Harry suddenly said. His voice was deep and rough, but so soft and quiet at the same time.
He didn't look up at me when he talked. Like he was ashamed to look at me.

I couldn't figure out why he was acting like this.
Did I disgust him or what was going on?

"Did I do something wrong?" My voice came out really quiet.
My palms started to get sweaty and my heart started to slowly beat quicker and quicker the more the silence creeped over us.

Harry dragged his stare away from the mattress and looked up, his eyes finding mine in a split second.

"This isn't good for you nor me" his eyes wandered over my face and quickly landed on my lips before they looked down at the mattress again.

I crawled out from under his body, and sat myself as far up the bed as possible. I pushed my knees up to my chest and pulled my hoodie over my legs, so I was pretty much covered all over.

"Don't pretend like you care about what's good for me and what isn't" I said. I could feel how anger slowly bottled up inside of me.

His eyes met mine again. His eyebrows knotted together, and his head tilted slightly to the side in confusion.

"You don't know me. Don't speak for me" his jaw clenched and I could hear in his tone that he was about to get angry.

"Harry if you cared about what was good for me, I wouldn't be in London right now. I wouldn't be here, and definitely not with you, so don't pretend like you actually care about that" My voice started to sound more serious, but I was also starting to shake.

His eyes turned dark immediately making my stomach drop. His gaze bore into mine making me want to run away from him and hide under a big blanket like I would do when I was younger, but that wasn't really possible right now.

"Get out" his voice said so quiet that it almost turned to a whisper.

My lips parted and I rolled my eyes closed running my hands through my hair, tugging it quickly before jumping off the bed.

"Fuck you" I said out loud before grabbing my sweatpants off the floor and tugging them on again.

I could hear him get up from the bed and behind me, and before I managed to get out of the room, he grabbed the back of my neck, and pushed me up against a wall again.