Chapter 2:The party

Thomas wore a plan white buttoned up dress shirt and black jeans while Newt wore black jeans, A black tshirt and a plaid long sleeved tshirt over the black one. The also wore matching rings that they wore on their middle finger on their left hand and also another ring that the "gladers" all wore on their pointer finger on their right hand.

Thomas and Newt got to the party at the same time as the pack and Thomas briefly stood beside Scott before Newt laced his arm with Thomas' and they walked into the party. Thomas seriously did not care that his exboyfriend and exfriends were watching his current boyfriend literally grind against him infact he flipped off Scott and Jackson twice. Newt went to dance with Minho and Teresa while Thomas walked to the place were the pack was but ignoring them.

"You too are disgusting you know that shank. Your practically fucking on the dance floor"Alby said and Thomas chuckled "Cmon man shut it. Just give me them so I can go"Thomas said to Alby. Alby started walking and Thomas followed him to the back of the house. There were alcohol and drugs sitting on a fence that looked into water. They took as much as they wanted considering basically everyone was too and the dumped the excess in the pond knowing it would get cleaned tomorrow.

Thomas walked back to see Scott and Allison talking to Newt so he pushed past them and went to find Theresa. Gally and Theresa were sitting together talking when Thomas slumped beside them. "What's up with that other school coming to our school?" Thomas said with a groan knowing he couldn't be bothered with them not after everything. The pack walked over to hear "Greenie shut up, Yes there most likely to be in all our classes but just ignore them. Newt said something about you having a bad past with them and we get it but seriously no one can go back to dealing with depressed Thomas Green like come on greenie, we're your true friends not them"Gally said. I

"Thanks Gally. It's just hard, I knew one of them since I was a bloody kid and I also used to date one of them and I hate it. Yk. Like everything in that life is broken and I don't like it. Uh do me a favour if Newt asks for me just say I went home cause I don't feel well cause I honestly feel like shit and just wanna be alone"Thomas breathed out and got up and headed to his car. He heard Scott and the others which made him pick up his pace and get to his car and drive home. London's roads was quiet tonight and it left Thomas with just his thoughts.

Thomas recalled why he left. The look of terror on everyone's face was too much. He hated it so much. His father was the only one not scared.