Plot of story lmao

Stiles moves away after the nogitsune and loses contact with the pack of bc of himself but he honestly doesn't care. He almost killed Allison! When Stiles moved he changed his name and changed his name to Thomas Greene. The surname Greene was his mother's maiden name and Thomas was a teddy he used to have that his mother gave and named for him. He left and moved in with his mother's mom and dad in London England his grandparents were the best and he was safe. Nothing was going to hurt him Well nothing supernatural unless there's hidden werewolves in his school that hate him. he's apart of the football team in school. What happens when Beacon Hills High and London Central High came together for a huge project. What happens when he's made to partner with his friends and his old friends. The Gladers were Thomas' friend group. What happens if the pack and the Gladers start fighting over who's more important to him and what will happen when they find out that him and Issac Newt where dating?

IT'S ONLY EVERONE IN THE FIRST MOVIE EXCLUDING ARIS, BRENDA, JORGE, JANSON, SONYA AND HARRIET! AND IT'S GOT EVERY VAST MEMBER FROM S1-S5 FROM TEEN WOLF SO ALLISON IS STILL ALIVE SO IS AIDEN!