chapter 1:The pack and football

Thomas and Newt were walking around the halls hand in hand. Newt knew everything that Thomas had been through and would hardly ever leave his side incase of Thomas breaking down. There headteacher Mrs.Paige  always loved Thomas. Newt understood fuck everyone understood. Thomas was a straight A student and he would always help out and be weeks in advance so whenever he skipped a certain class they just let him be. Newt was always with Thomas. The amount of times Newt and Thomas had skipped class made Newt fall behind so far that Newt needed a tutor and obviously Thomas volunteered to to tutor Newt because he knew how Newt acted.

Thomas decided to go to drama and as he walked in he saw coach and Jackson Whittemore who snapped his head up and the familiar smell. Scott looked into Thomas' eyes and Thomas backed away and bumped into the blonde british boy. "Bloody hell. What was that for!" Newt said getting up from the ground. "Sorry Newtie, look we gotta go-"Thomas said but it was too late "Stiles! Oh my god! You're alive. holy shit" A strawberry blonde girl said. Thomas looked around panicked and Newt grabbed his hand.

Lydia grabbed his shoulders to try calm him down and started to run. Allison was walking with Malia and he sprinted right past them and into the library and all the pack ran in behind him and Thomas walked around looking for books while having an anxiety attack. He pulled out a book on something about Roman history and started reading that and he was calm. Newt came bursting in with Minho and Alby and they all ran to Thomas.

Newt knew something bad had happened with those people and that's why Thomas freak out and ran away. Alby sat beside Thomas. "Honestly shank your reading a book you've read for like 400 hundred times. Honestly focus on something else other than the Romans!" Alby said jokingly and Thomas said "Oh shut up you shank! You always read sports books."

Thomas walked past Liam and Theo wearing his football outfit and jogged past the rest of the pack. "Captin?"A boy said making Thomas turn around "I'll be there I just need to do something quickly" Thomas said that and ran away.

The pack watched Thomas in amazement, he was much better at football then lacrosse. "What is this sport?"Scott said "Football. Oh shit wait your the kids from california. Uhhh it's soccer." A boy beside him said.

Thomas ran past the pack to Newt who ran into his arms and kissed him. "You were amazing as always love"Newt said and Thomas laughed and blushed. The pack were shocked because after him and Jackson broke up he would never blush even if he loved someone but Newt got him to blush and it was obviously not even on purpose. "Come to the party with me darling?"Thomas said in his best flirty voice "Wouldn't miss it"Newt said with his flirty voice. "Good now come on we gotta get ready"Thomas said and got dragged to his car which was not a jeep. He left that thing back in Beacon Hills