Prologue 3 : Family Knighting

Three months later

With the fact that I was being reincarnated into another world, I wagered the chance of going the full reincarnation route but definitely not in this manner.

I was reincarnated as the brother to Kiana Kaslana. After coming to the cabin did I managed to look in a mirror. White hair and blue eyes of a Kaslana.

In the brief tour, the cabin looked as it did in small snippets shown in manga as it was rustic with some modern amenities. Currently there was only three rooms which the two was already used by Kiana and Siegfried. It was immediately chosen for K-423, God I hate having to call her that, with Kiana. I would get the spare third room to myself.

We didn't have our names yet, though naming kids is something that isn't easy from the conversations that occurred at baby showers I went to. Despite that he cared for us as much as he did Kiana.

The beginning to this life was difficult in that being stuck in some vat made us very weak as there was a limit to what me and her could lift and the fact Kiana would be too strong sometimes with her occasional hug.

Though overtime, me and my K-423 regained a bit of strength within weeks.

1 month later

Despite me being incarnated as a Kiana clone, the Kaslana's curse of cooking was something I didn't inherit thus led to my attempt at making pancakes had me being almost hugged to death since we didn't had to rely on takeout and not being subject to Siegfried's attempt at "cooking".

Now onto me being an Ultraman.

I can't pinpoint who I am as of right now due to the fact I didn't get my henshin device to come along side me.

Me being able to use some form of abilities narrowed some possibilities down that could have been a boost given to me by King.

As for my sisters themselves.

Kiana was a mix of the upbeat and playful attitude from the Kiana I knew while having the seriousness of Bianka in some instances especially when it came to our safety.

Sirin, she was somewhat shy when ever we went into town, though was open with us. She didn't have any recollection of our time in the lab which I hoped it stayed that way.

Dad would often go out to hunt down honkai beasts in the area to keeps us and the nearby town safe.

For right now life has been peaceful to where I would gladly live it out like this as afterwards, life is going to be hectic.

"Hey brother, are you done yet," asked Kiana as she and K-423 came up behind me.

"Some what, though you can already start taking some of the wood back to the house," I replied to Kiana as I then cut another log in half.

Since Dad was a little reluctant on training us early I had myself try and take up the more difficult and intensive chores as a way of getting my body in shape which I was currently chopping logs for the fireplace.

"Don't take too much," I advised her as the last time she carried two stacks separately to where when loosing balance, it landed on her foot.

"Don't worry, I now how to balance it out now," Kiana replied back carrying multiple in each one of her hand as she headed back to the house.

"I have the medkit ready by the door just incase," K-423 told to put me at ease.

"Thanks, see you for dinner," I told them both as I continued chopping.

As they left, a few minutes passed as it was mostly me contemplating to make for dinner.

"KIANA," I heard the scream of K-423 along with a loud roar.