shifting & bhai..

Ahana's pov:-
Well the past week after the final meeting was hectic because I had to shift back from hostel to my home because of mumma who wants to spend time with me..

Ahh.. It was tiring..
Well thinking of all this.. It was really so drastic.. Like suddenly being a medico in just 3 weeks i will be someone's wife. I will have responsibilities... And will Miss my family.. I know i had been living in hostel for like almost 4 years but still every weekend i uses to be at home..

Ah!! How forgetful of me. . You know bhai will also come tomorrow because his semester is over.. Oh how i missed him.. You know my bhai is such a sweetheart but only for me... And.. We will see later how more he is..

While thinking i looked towards clock and saw.. Its already 9 as i was tired so i came early to sleep..

Now further let's think in the sleep i can't compromise my sleep just because i want to think something.. Huh! My sleep is more precious.. And also tomorrow is going to be a more events full day..

And i dozed to sleep..
--------------------------
Next day;

Just tell me.... How will you feel if you are woken up from a very tiring sleep before alarm which is set to 5.30 a.m. and that too with a ice slipping inside you top.correction ice with a bottle of water?

Well, don't bother to answer because i have gone through it and im feeling frustrated enough to kill the culprit.

Ughhh!! Ya Allah! Apni itne sal ki zindagi sirf neend ko chaha tha usme bhi aone y bhai de diya jo sone nhi deta..

(Ughh! Ya allah! In my whole life I only loved my sleep in that too you have given a brother who won't let me sleep)

Yes you all got me right bhai is back...
No no don't get me wrong i love my bhai but he can be annoying at times..

And he too loves me so he is compensating my sleep with chacolates..

Enough of drama ahana.. My subconscious said... Ok fine

So i turned around First took my all chocolates from his grip , kept them at side what if he changes his mind afterwards.. And launched on him and we both fall to ground laughing and also he securly embracing me..

Oh how much i missed him..

And he said " Choti! You are still child why you have to do so early... I will miss you" And kissed the crown of my head.

" Bhai it was meant to.... " My words died in my throat as i heard a gasp... A familiar threatening gasp of my ammi...

" You two what you have done " She said at very high pitch. Both bhai and me jolted up and sat down on the floor itself.

"Ibrahim! Ahana! Hwww see your clothes ahana all wet and ibrahim yours too what do you think you both were doing huh?.. Adam atleast you should understand you should behave mature see.... " Bhai cut ammi's blabbering my hugging her tight and said " Amma its fine. Let us enjoy for the little time we are left with" "How are you amma. You know i miss you alot". Ammi kept her hand on his head and slid it to his ear and hold it tight

" Y tmhari chikni chupdi bate khi or chlti hongi. Bhul gye mene hi gate khola tha tmhare liye. Nalayak! " Ammi glared at him holding his ear even more tight " Accha ammi sorry, ahana kr degi na saf. Haina choti" He said to me with puppy eyes.

(Your buttering won't work here, you forgot i was the one who opened the door for you idiot) (sorry mom! Ahana will do the cleaning, right ahana will you?)

Amongst all this we heard another gasp

Is there today gasp day or something..

Gasp of Aliza precisely sleepy aliza.. She entered and lauched on the chocolate kept on the bed.

Ya allah! We sisters and our love for chocolates..

"What should i do with you all... "Ammi said and as on que me and bhai saw towards mummy we knew another session of blabbering was going to start we heard another gasp

Great! Officially happy gasp day..

"Ammi ! Your dress its wet " Aliza said to stop her. Ammi hurriedly went out to change while giving us not so sweet endearments... .

And we all three burst out in fits of laugh.and after sometime when bhai distributed our chocolates equally to both of us..

We all went to pray fazir(morning prayer )

___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Im sorry for the sooo late update..

Was stuck in the boards and is still..

Keep waiting

Vote, comment your suggestions opinions..

I will try to update soon

Uptill then be safe &
Take care..
Bye lovey doveys...