longing is what i see...

AHANA's POV:-
I dragged amad with me and straight took him to my room , ignoring the calls of my ammi and others..

And we both plopped down on the bed.

And I turned to look beside me and he looked at me. I smiled and very cheeky smile and then he also let out a small smile.

"So how is your to be?" He said . Suddenly red crept up my face "he is good." We never had such conversations before it was either we were running , playing or just gossiping he is my bestie, a blessing. He is just the most amazing person you can meet. " Just good " He said and Intrrupted my chain of thoughts "and you are willing to give your life away to someone who is only good" He said suddenly i Turned and saw his eyes..

Longing is what i see in them..

But suddenly his expression changed and he started laughing and fell back on his back on bed and i punched him on his chest " You"
"You what!!" Hahhahah!! "You deserve better" He said and suddenly stopped laughing and said " Tell me about him who managed to capture this beautiful lady's heart"

Amad's pov:-
" He is good, he is an orphan a self made man , a good islam follower..." And she went on for few more minutes. I saw the admiration in her eyes, no no im not jealous im glad atleast she got what she deserve..
Then i kept my hand on her hand and said " May Allah keep you happy " She smiled and said "inshallah" .

Then i suddenly left the room and ran to terrace and few tears left my eyes..

I know I know i am happy for her..
But im a human too...
Allah please help me to cope up with this pls....
I never felt so helpless, and i determine to distract myself from her , after her wedding i will drown myself i work and will become the best version of myself.
May be then i can forget her...

&&&&&___________&&&&&
Hello readers....
Sorry for the late update..
Will try to update as soon as possible..

Like, share and
Enjoy reading 🥀🥀🥀