MEDICAL BOOK

POV CRIS
After a long time i went to school. Everything was same. I just entered my class and a voice came," hy deaf girl. How come after a long time". That was non other but the duffer. Don't he have any other work. Roming here and there like and idiot. I was thinking myself.
Before he could say anything the teacher came to the class. I stood up and said," Good Morning Teacher"

Teacher," Good Morning. Sit down. Cris you have skipped many classes and it is bad for you. You have your exam soon with two weeks. So Take the help so someone Rahul you could help her".

Wait did i hear correct Rahul. I turned back who is Rahul. It was duffer. No, no way he can't be that Rahul. Must be he is someone else. I convinced myself that he is not that but still i can't believe. I can't concentrate myself.
After the class i went to canteen. As usual when i worried or feel something unusual i eat. I took some noodles and momo from the counter and was searching for Kamya.

She was already sitting. I went to hear and said," hy can't you wait." Well i thought you are not gonna come today again." She said. I sat there and end up eating soon.

When i was about to leave duffer approached me said," hy deaf girl, Don't you need my help" i gave a fake smile and said," ofcourse yes, give me your notes i will return you tomorrow. Before he could say anything i took his book and went to another class that was dance class. We start practicing i couldn't see Kamya so after practice i said the choreography about her. Well she said," she got food posioning so she went home" i told her not to eat those roasted fries but does she listens(talking myself)

After that i went to library to issue a book. And then i went home. I had my evening snacks and later i copied the notes and so on... After having my dinner i opened my laptop i have opened it from last few day. All i got to see a number of chats from non other than the.man.from.mars

[Chats]*

Sunday(10:00pm)
*the.man.from.mars*
Hello
Hy What's up
Hy come online
Reply 🤔🤔

Monday (9:00pm)

Hy! Hello

Tuesday (10:00pm)

Hello.......
Are you angry ?

Wednesday (8:00pm)

Hy miss
Are you still angry ?

Thursday (9:00pm)

Sorry ...
..
..
Please come online
Hello

Friday(10:00pm)

Hello😭
I am sorry.
Saturday (9:00pm)

Hello
You know what i meet a girl
Few days back she is same
Like you. I don't know her name
But she is so much hot.
...
Sunday (10:00am)

Hello
Today is Sunday.
Aren't You free.
Come online

10:00 PM

Hy busy girl .
....

Monday (8:00PM)

Are you serious you don't
Want to talk.
🙄🙄

Tuesday (10:00PM)

(Typing...)
Hy you came online.
What took you so long.

*Lost_heaven*
Are you insane? I told don't
text me.

*the.man.from.mars*
We are friends.
Can't i .

*Lost_heaven*
I never said we are friends
Do you got your medical
book?

*the.man.from.mars
No. Why?

*Lost_heaven*
I have got an extra. Tomorrow
before class wait for me at the
Backyard of school i will give.

*the.man.from.mars*
Seriously 😳

*Lost_heaven*
Yes. Anything wrong

*the.man.from.mars*
No

*Lost_heaven*
Ok bye

*the.man.from.mars
Bye

.....*.....*........*.*..*..*............*.*......
POV RAHUL
Well she asked me to meet . I know i know just to give me book. But i am so excited to meet her. I wasn't able to wait for tomorrow.

Somehow i spent my whole night twisting over my bed.

Next day when i wake up i saw i am heading late. I went to bathroom, took bath and went to school. I was so excited to meet her that i skipped my breakfast. I reached there but no one was at backyard .(thinking in mind) Am i late, No it can't be, i want to meet her..

Few minutes Later...

Still no one was there

Still no one was there. After a few minutes i saw a man in perfect suit came towards me and said," are you Rahul?" I nodded my head and he handed over me a book. I asked him why Cris is not here and who are you?

He answer my questions," well, i am her driver and she said she had very important class to attend and was late ,so she asked me to give you this book" wait an important class i forgot it. i too have an important class. I thanked him went inside. I was probably 15 minutes late. I got a harsh scolding Because it was Mr. Ling class and he probably spare anyone.

...............................
Well it's too difficult for me to write all three stories together it take lot of time and i didn't get any motivation now days. Hope you like what i wrote .. enjoy 🤗