NIGHTMARE

It's already one week after Cris got discharged from hospital everything was normal she went to school, had fun with her friends, scroll instagram. Well she was now getting along with Rahul

CRIS

I wake up hearing the sound of alarm I was late for my classes. I hurried to class in no time. As always it was a tirring, as always. It was raining outside. After classed is went to -converence store to buy some smacks. It was dark outside so I asked my friend Kamya  to company me halfway

As it was raining heavily we decide to take a cab. I was scrolling the news on my phone.. until I recorganite we were inside a forest.

" This isn't the way to our home" Kamya said.

we tried to tell the driver  but there's no response from him. we tried to open the door's but it was locked.... We tried to stop the driver. After lots of effort  he stopped. But the view behind was shocking. The driver dissappeared..

When we stepped out we saw we  were. standing above a broken bridge. Behind us a was a temple half  submerged in water. At our back there was only forest.

We were just thinking until someone pushed us down. As we entered we heard the  sounds of bells inside the water. The flaw of water  increased. As we move forward through flow the sound increase. It was really a terrific sound. The flows stopped and the sound decreasd  We swam to the opposite side of the flow. nearby there were  two girls crying and bleeding. I  went nearby wrapped  there wound with handkerchief and helped them way Out.

As we reached the end of water . I took the  girls out and fond the  way out. Suddenly my eyes saw a  terrific view my friend kamya dissappeared the two girls eyes were bleeding and they gave a me creepy smile.  I ran towards the other way but i reached   the same point. I stood there and was trembling and then i close my eyes  everything dissappeared

Everything went black. As i opened my eyes I was in my room. I switched on  lights and i saw it  was 1AM . I wake  up , drank some water. My whole body was trembling It was a dream which felt like reality. Somehow I was trapped between dream and Reality.

I could not dare to sleep after this. I opened my laptop and saw the.man.from.mars online. So thought of talking to him. All my mood change at once he is indeed and good person.

..................
Lol 🤣
I got the concept from my English homework. We were told to write a scary story 😹
And a best part i added it in a nightmare.
Have you ever had a nightmare which you thought was reality.....?
Enjoy 🤘