DOUBT

POY RAHUL
It's been few months and i am happy i got a great friend over internet. I wake up early but i didn't text her (lost_heaven) i am sure she is still angry on so called that bitch i don't know even his name.

I was heading towards school in my brother car. Oh my brother who is he? You must be curious? He is the youngest model in Europe. Just ignore him he is nothing compared to me. As my brother left me inside the campus and went back to his work i saw Cris coming out her ... Wait luxurious car. She is indeed rich but not like other rich family girls. Wait why i am so interested in her. Forget it.

As i was ready to go. I saw the person who gave me the book which i was supposed to get by my internet friends (lost_heaven).

No no way Cris could never be that. Must be Cris has a sister yes yes.

I was literally confused but i wish they both may be different person .

Lecturer," Rahul did you leave your mind somewhere else"

I came into my sense back realising the lecture is infront of me.

I stood up and said,"NO"

Lecturer," ok tell me what i taught just now"

I am dead. My friends (deskmate) tried to give me hint. I thought i understood what he meant . Sir "sperms". But unfortunately no.

The whole class bursted into laughter. lecturer,"
Silence, Rahul you were absent from last week and now absent minded"

i whispered within myself," not absent but i was on bunk" laughing like a shameless foul..

But i was wrong the lecturer hear it and said," what ? You shameless bring your parents tomorrow"

what the hell happening today.i had only one lecture today so i went to library to borrow a book as i had a science Olympic next week.

I grab the book but at the mean time someone snatched it from me. The none other than Cris.

Lady i took the book first i tried to tell her as i was already in bad mood that i don't want to make fuss of it.

Cris," so what. I need the book"

This girl will make me crazy. "Excuse me i want it too. " I told her keeping my pich high.

But she didn't give me and we had fighting.

Staff from Library," silence"

This girl making the fuss of my image. Before i could take the book back she already had borrowed it and left. I will make her regret.

I was heading out a voice came from back. Non other my lovely sister. Ya she have importance in my life more than my brother.

Kamya,"what's with the face?Rahul"

I mentioned," don't ask sister really had a bad day"

Kamya," what happen now "

I told her that the lecturer want to my parents and why

Kamya," you are becoming shameless now days. "
I request her to call uncle and come instead of my father. It's really hard to convince her but i know she loves me sha had no option under my sad face.

After reaching home the first thing i did to talk to (lost_heaven)

[Chats]

Thursday 6:00PM

*the.man.from.mars*
Hello

*Lost_heaven*
Yes

*the.man.from.mars*
Can I ask something from you?

*Lost_heaven*
Go ahead

*the.man.from.mars*
Do you have a sister ?

*Lost_heaven*
Yes why?

*the.man.from.mars*
Typing.....

*Lost_heaven*
I am bit busy sorry bye
Talking to you later

*the.man.from.mars*
Ok bye

She said she had a sister so stop thinking much. But ? No but she was her sister.

.........................
A unexpected twist you would not be waiting for it right so unexpected it gonna happen

Are you enjoying i hope you could understand the wording i have not used complicated language.. enjoy reading 🤗