EXAM

POV RAHUL
After getting scolding from Mr. Ling i really exhausted. Well i wasn't having any other class after it only my physical education class that was most interesting class for me. Before attending it i went to canteen. As always canteen food is today also bouring so i don't eat much.

After that i went for my physical education class. It went smoothly and in no time i realise the period was over. I spent some time in library to grab notes as i have my medical exam next week.

" Cris " i saw Cris standing near me so i took out her name and said," what do you need?. You never come all such" In a harsh tone Cris said " well i think i don't need anything but you need" I was just little confused what is she talking about and in confusing state i asked "what" she moved her hands towards me with a notebook in her hand and said," don't you need your notes back" i laughed at her. She didn't reacted and kept the notebook on table and headed towards books section to issue a book.

I was just talking to myself ( why she had to be always be so rude?) And she said," i am not rude." Wait how could you hear that i Said in shock. " You have been saying all loud i could hear that" she said. Before I could say anything thing the wardrobe instructor told us to be quite as it was library. We both issued a book and went home.

POV CRIS
I finally reached home. Well the day was so tiring and that duffer always irritates me. Half of my madness is for him. Always annoys me . I freshed up myself had some snacks and went to my room. I opened my laptop as i wanted to see new realised song of BTS...

I just finished it i felt so relaxed after my sister and best friend these boys really inspires me (BTS)

Before i could turn off my laptop i saw some notifications
*[Chat]*

8:00PM

*the.man.from.mars*
(Typing....)
Thanks for the book🤗

.....................

I just ignored it as i don't want to talk to him but he continued sending me messages

*[Chats]*

8:15PM

*the.man.from.mars*
Hy. I know you are online .
At least can't you reply .

8:30PM

Hy stop ignoring.
I know you have seen the text.

*Lost_heaven*
Can you stop sending
messages. I have exam the
the next week.
I am Studying. You
Are disturbing me.

*the.man.from.mars*
Hy why are you getting rude.
I Just said thank you.

*Lost_heaven*
So what? You got your
book. Now leave me alone

*the.man.from.mars.
Why are you always rude?

*Lost_heaven"
Any problem.

*the.man.from.mars*
Can you be serious?

*Lost_heaven*
I am . Now don't disturb

*the.man.from.mars*
(typing.....)
..................................

I was just so annoyed from his text so i closed the notification in no time.

I started preparing for my exam. Well concept were tough so it took me almost 2 hours. When i saw time it was 11:45 i dressed up myself in my nightie and went in sleep in no time.

After 1 week......

Just 5 minutes the answer sheet and questions paper was infront of me

Just 5 minutes the answer sheet and questions paper was infront of me. This exams means a lot for me it's my dream to become a doctor and save life's.

"Start writing" the head instructor told us. In no time i started writing. Thinking of nothing else just one thing in mind i want to win this in every way. I completed my work exam with satisfaction. After the durated time our answer sheet were taken.

We all went out of the exam hall in no time. I just headed towards home. As i was sleepy. You know why because i had been preparing for exam late nights..

Days passed on and i was waiting for result ...

................................
I am not in mood to write and even no more motivation coming to me. Well so you need long chapter each week or short chapter each day as my pre-board are near so i have to manage accordingly. Enjoy reading 🤗